Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kjaer and Ba definitely out, looks like Alves as well. Maybe we'll see Hakan Cinemre's debut at CB next to Kadlec but I think Topal will be there with Ozan coming into the midfield.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Josef could've pussied out like 90% of footballers out there these days and dived in the box with that wrestling match in there. Instead, pushed through and got the goal. Not pretty but i'll take it.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Josef could've pussied out like 90% of footballers out there these days and dived in the box with that wrestling match in there. Instead, pushed through and got the goal. Not pretty but i'll take it.
Caner did the same when someone grabbed him, he kept playing and played a really nice ball that led to one of RvP's chances.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kadlec and Topal have been solid at the back so far, Ozan good too. Besides that no one is really sticking out. We still look out of sorts sometimes going forward. Have to get more going down the wings.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
So when an opponent player vs Fener gets a red for swearing its called a joke. Love it when the rest of the league starts sooking :howler: GSli's crying about the keeper tying up his boots or whatever, bos yere verilen sampiyonlugu ne cabuk unuttunuz? Biz bize yeteriz ulan! :p

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
So when an opponent player vs Fener gets a red for swearing its called a joke. Love it when the rest of the league starts sooking :howler: GSli's crying about the keeper tying up his boots or whatever, bos yere verilen sampiyonlugu ne cabuk unuttunuz? Biz bize yeteriz ulan! :p
That prick Veysel had it coming to him. The guy always did his best to get Caner or any other FB player sent off almost every time he played against us. Karma is bitch, I hope the league starts taking noticing and make that sure Veysel doesn't get away with this crap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts