Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think there is such a huge gap between Hasan Ali and Caner. Thats what I'm seeing here. Caner is able to create chances himself so we have one more option. With Hasan Ali we're lagging on the attack. Maybe with enough games he'll get better

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think there is such a huge gap between Hasan Ali and Caner. Thats what I'm seeing here. Caner is able to create chances himself so we have one more option. With Hasan Ali we're lagging on the attack. Maybe with enough games he'll get better
This is why I get annoyed when fans slam Caner. He's more explosive than Hasan Ali and offers more attacking options. Granted he does at times cross line. But his offensive instincts make up for it.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I used to slam him too but usually for his behavior. But if you ask me the past 3 years or so he has been our best performer by far. Obviously its really hard for anyone to fill his shoes, however, it is really noticeable. For example if we have both Topal and Josef playing in the middle we are really down on creativity. Just like how there is a difference between Sow and Fernandao.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RvP is getting more involved every game, super assist on Nani's goal. Kjaer has been MOTM so far for me. Keeping Eto'o quiet constantly on his back harassing him. Ba signaled for a sub right before the half though, looked like a groin injury. Hopefully not serious as he has been improving every game as well.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
RvP is amazing. everytime he gets the ball he creates something. i wonder if we should take out fernandao and put in Alper or something. Plus we got another player today as well. Also I believe we have 1 more striker on the way?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts