Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday game this week. Unbeaten in 25 and hopefully we can continue that trend with a win. February will be a tough month with a lot of travel, two EL games and at the end of the month a match against Besiktas that could go a long way to determining the title. But there is a lot of time before then for things to screw up.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kjaer is suspended. Kadlec has been good in the few games he has featured but I'd much rather have the Dane against Eto'o.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Kadlec didn't get any suspension from the TFF for the elbow to Meye's face a couple of weeks ago? hmm that's interesting. Emre Gural for less had an extended suspension given out just so he could miss the Fener game, nice :thmbup:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
My bad it's just coincidence that the refs have been helping out Fener the past 3 games even against 3rd division teams. Man even this Kurdish team you're about to play against just had their best player suspended and stadium closed down :D it's just a coincidence though, it's all normal.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Man, the game has no fans but we still gotta goto Diyarbakir where there is basically a civil war going on :palm:

RvP and Nani are going to Diyarbakir just think about that for a minute.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
graves,

You should be thankful that the TFF didn't give your pathetic team a stadium ban for their "Nice" Chants about Alper Ulusoy.

As for the comments about one team gets favorable calls. How you forget what Umit Karan, Necati Atas, Diego, Dede, Veysel, Hurriyet, Erkan and Akaminko did whenever the two team faced each other. All the diving, faking injuries, dirty tackles, punching, and goading Fener players to get sent off. The refs and TFF didn't do shit at all to punish your players. It goes both ways now your team is on the receiving end of all the bad calls after all the dirty tactics they got away with. Last season Fener was on the receiving end due all the antics they pulled the season before.

Your comments are the reason I'll never ever have respect for the Anadolu/Small teams in Turkey. Not only the players, coaches, and board members always resort to their usually bitch tactics. The fans think that their clubs are just a big as the Big 3 and think they can sign every player that have played for Man Utd, Liverpool, Juventus, Barcelona, and Real Madrid and can win trophies every year. They always play the victim card whenever they feel or get screwed over in a match against the Big 3 yet they players on their team who do worse shit. They also bite the hand that feeds them as well.

You don't see the smaller clubs in the other leagues (La Liga, EPL, Serie A, etc.) act this way. The reason is because they are smart enough to know where their place in the soccer food chain is. The sooner the smaller clubs in Turkey realize this, maybe than I'll have some respect for them.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
graves,

You should be thankful that the TFF didn't give your pathetic team a stadium ban for their "Nice" Chants about Alper Ulusoy.

As for the comments about one team gets favorable calls. How you forget what Umit Karan, Necati Atas, Diego, Dede, Veysel, Hurriyet, Erkan and Akaminko did whenever the two team faced each other. All the diving, faking injuries, dirty tackles, punching, and goading Fener players to get sent off. The refs and TFF didn't do shit at all to punish your players. It goes both ways now your team is on the receiving end of all the bad calls after all the dirty tactics they got away with. Last season Fener was on the receiving end due all the antics they pulled the season before.

Your comments are the reason I'll never ever have respect for the Anadolu/Small teams in Turkey. Not only the players, coaches, and board members always resort to their usually bitch tactics. The fans think that their clubs are just a big as the Big 3 and think they can sign every player that have played for Man Utd, Liverpool, Juventus, Barcelona, and Real Madrid and can win trophies every year. They always play the victim card whenever they feel or get screwed over in a match against the Big 3 yet they players on their team who do worse shit. They also bite the hand that feeds them as well.

You don't see the smaller clubs in the other leagues (La Liga, EPL, Serie A, etc.) act this way. The reason is because they are smart enough to know where their place in the soccer food chain is. The sooner the smaller clubs in Turkey realize this, maybe than I'll have some respect for them.
oha :howler:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol what an awful game to watch. AS players flopping if we breathe on them. Fernandao when he is bad is unwatchable. He just walks around offside for half of the match and when it comes to him its a horrific touch that is an instant turnover. I also don't understand how you can have 3 defensive minded CM's and still give up that much space.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Engin :howler: what a dumb fukk wow haha only someone whose been following the league for maybe 1 year can talk so much nonsense. Later kid :howler: olmayan beynini sikeyim

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
graves,

Is this a troll post or real? :googly:

Either way :howler:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Oh well, let Besiktas win it, it's probably been 10 years :p If CL was 2 guaranteed spots for group stages, I couldn't even care about winning the league.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ok? Isn't this why we have forums, to express our thoughts? So what did you actually achieve by saying ok, I wonder.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Shit performance but we've been lucky for the past several games so you can only get lucky so many times.

We're still missing that explosiveness that Sow brought to the team. Also it doesnt help that GG is out and that Caner isn't on the same level he was the prior seasons. We don't have that player who can single handedly change the course of the game.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts