Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RvP was back to practice let's see if he gets the start or Fernandao. I think Gokhan is still injured so Sener to be at RB.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Should be able to smash em at home especially after GS dropping points and BJK playing away at Trabzon. A win will almost guarantee us a top 2 finish as well.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nani not in the squad, sounds like he picked up a bug or something. Caner and van Persie continue to start on the bench.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Not that I would give that PK but from a ref that also gave that fk after Alves' 'foul' for the header position looks like he's going to call every little contact...pretty flimsy if you ask me.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No penalties in like 32 games, but now all of a sudden 3 in two weeks. Ozan and Volkan look better today. Ozan hasn't started his Fener stint well but I think he will improve as he goes.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
No penalties in like 32 games, but now all of a sudden 3 in two weeks. Ozan and Volkan look better today. Ozan hasn't started his Fener stint well but I think he will improve as he goes.
Not a surprise since GS is out of the race. If you get what I mean.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well done, Volkan. The guy is no where near the goal, ball heading away from it and you give away a really stupid penalty. Really idiotic move there.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad that's over. Going forward we were awful, you can clearly see missing Nani and/or Diego is huge. As a defender, I'd be pissed that Volkan ruined a clean sheet. But, three points it is.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
The refs are giving them good calls for the past 2 weeks.

(In before Omer comes in and say it's deserved b/c of the unfair treatment in the beginning of the season :howler:)
Clear handball and penalty not given in Eskisehir. We played Rize at home, give us a rematch and we'll start with 10 players and still win. If anything, we're the victims here. Why all these calls all of a sudden? Could it be because GS is 10+ pts behind us? Who the F wants the ref to be lenient towards us while playing at home ffs, a place where we only lose one game out of 30.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Clear handball and penalty not given in Eskisehir. We played Rize at home, give us a rematch and we'll start with 10 players and still win. If anything, we're the victims here. Why all these calls all of a sudden? Could it be because GS is 10+ pts behind us? Who the F wants the ref to be lenient towards us while playing at home ffs, a place where we only lose one game out of 30.
I think teams like ESES and Rize might disagree.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts