Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volkan Demirel, Fabiano Ribeiro, Ertuğrul Taşkıran, Simon Kjaer, Bruno Alves, Abdoulaye Ba, Michal Kadlec, Caner Erkin, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Gökhan Gönül, Mehmet Topal, Josef de Souza, Ozan Tufan, Diego Ribas, Volkan Şen, Lazar Markovic, Luis Nani, Fernandao, Robin van Persie

Meireles, Sener, Alper and Topuz not taken to Ankara. They have been really struggling recently so we should be able to get three points here.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
mete kalkavanin amk. one of the worst refs i have seen. has 0 control over the game. And is mad biased towards us and us much more easily takes out his yellow card for our players.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Cavcav said that Gencler didn't deserve to lose but from the highlights all I saw was missed opportunities by Fener and 0 shots by Gencler. Wtf? Lol

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cavcav said that Gencler didn't deserve to lose but from the highlights all I saw was missed opportunities by Fener and 0 shots by Gencler. Wtf? Lol
The fans were chanting "istifa" to him so I'm sure he's saying anything to try and help his cause.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Who ****ing cares what he said? His team did everything to stop the clock non stop who is he to talk about how the game is played, amazing really.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Well I didn't watch the game only highlights and it was all Fener and 0 shots by Gencler, that's why I was like wtf? Lol. Funny that Cavcav always pops up after a Fener game. Read what he said and you'll lol.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
Who ****ing cares what he said? His team did everything to stop the clock non stop who is he to talk about how the game is played, amazing really.
These baskans will say anything to try to deflect criticism.

Unfortunately it works, even when it makes no sense. I would assume a large portion of the fan base eats it up.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm amazed how Cavcav has lasted a long time as president of Gençlerbirliği. I mean he is 80 years old and had been running the club since 1978. This guy should've left a long time ago. Yes Aziz has been President of Fener for almost 19 years now. But Cavcav is the main reason why I dislike Gençlerbirliği and why I hope Fener don't do business with this team until Cavcav is gone.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They don't look good at all this season, could possibly go down. For the game, we dominated possession and how we didn't score more is beyond me. Although we've seen that how many times this season where we should have killed the game off but couldn't get that goal. Volkan was basically a spectator and the defense had another effective game. Granted the opponent was poor but still. Alves has been much improved as the season has progressed but he still commits these stupid fouls and gives away unnecessary free kicks too often for me. I figured Ba would be back as the main started with Kjaer but Pereira looks to stick with Alves until it goes wrong.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I think Cavcav is just pissed coz Gencler aren't Gencler anymore. Who was the last player he cashed in on? Or probably just pissed off at FB for bot buying a player off of em. But yeah, I think his time is up. Wouldn't be surprised if another candidate pops up at Gencler

1 - 16 of 16 Posts