Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Volkan, Hasan, Alves, Kjaer, Gokhan, Topal, Diego, Josef, Alper, Nani, van Persie

Bench: Fabiano, Ba, Caner, Markovic, Sen, Ozan, Fernandao

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great goal and a really good first half display. If we scored a second this game would have been over by now. I don't know how Diego missed that one from van Persie. Now that they are down to ten men we have to pile on the pressure and put this game away.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Trabzon is pathetic. We also couldn't convert our chances. What pissed me off most is Alves. Guy is so hopeless, had about 4 or 5 plays and screwed it up in every play. If we find a 2nd by 61 :howler: can be a 4 or 5 nil victory.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
we're winning but not playing good football but winning is winning. At least if we keep winning Perriera will continue to have time fix our game play.

We shoulda demolished this trabzon, especially with them being down to 10 men but we took the foot off the pedal after the first goal tbh. This easily coulda been a 4-0, 5-0 match.

Another clean sheet though which is good. And trabzon tried really hard to get us red carded but our players were having none of it which made me so happy. Last year Emre, Bekir, all those dirty players woulda had us a man down.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Top of the league :thumbsup:. I'm actually disappointed that we didn't win by a larger margin, we missed a ton of chances. Overall, our play has really improved lately and it's nice to see when we go up tempo against teams.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Id say our football was 50 50 but our finishing is pure shit. Trabzon knew they weren't going to win so they started to provoke FB players towards the end.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
we're winning but not playing good football but winning is winning. At least if we keep winning Perriera will continue to have time fix our game play.

We shoulda demolished this trabzon, especially with them being down to 10 men but we took the foot off the pedal after the first goal tbh. This easily coulda been a 4-0, 5-0 match.

Another clean sheet though which is good. And trabzon tried really hard to get us red carded but our players were having none of it which made me so happy. Last year Emre, Bekir, all those dirty players woulda had us a man down.
Goes to show how disciplined we've been this season. Hope we can keep it up.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I found the yellow to Markovic funny. The guy fell onto Salih, not like he done it intentionally and didn't even react when Salih went ape mode at him and still got a yellow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts