Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only played 2 pro games, but you can tell this is going to be a tremendous player. Normally I wouldn't hype a youngster after only 2 games, but the fact that he doesn't even speak English and has never played pro football before make this even more remarkable.

Anyway, enough talk, here are the vids..

Debut vs Vitesse

kopV8YTBwaQ

First goal against Heracles

vSbBxQX_19c

Another highlight from the Heracles game

uZKKfziNlFc

And finally showing his humble nature, Ryo thanking the crowd and vice versa obviously..:D

X3gJsDNDVe4

Your thoughts for those who've seen him?

And others, watch this kid, he's exciting, adventurous and has a great attitude. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
I didn't see Feyenoord this weekend so I've only seen him against Vitesse where he did really well. Miyaichi is very good technically, he's two-footed as well which'll make him versatile and a lot more unpredictable once the opposing teams start double-teaming him because they will, sooner or later..I like his bravery, he isn't afraid of taking on players and plays with personality which can often be a problem for youngsters as they tend to do the "right" thing instead of actually showing up their ability.

It's very hard to believe that he's only played two professional games.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
wow seems to be making a remarkable impression, looking forward to seeing him at the emirates one day.

his pace and technique look excellent, what a story- straight from high school and making a real impression in a decent league.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
So this Vitesse game was his first debut in proffesional football?

VERY impressive... i'll keep an eye on him, been wanting to watch them play cause of Luc anyways, now I got another good reason.

Amazing how he went under the radar like this.

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harsh Genco. Luc's definitely a talented player, but when a kid like this steps in and shows us what an absolute top talent is, it does put a lot into perspective. I'd say Wijnaldum sucks though. :D

And yes Stanko, that was his first ever pro game.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We are going to be witnessing the best Asian team of all time over the next 4 to 8 years. This Japan group is fantastic. Hopefully the disaster in japan does not hold them back to much though. Love Kagawa, Honda and Miyaichi sitting behind a striker. Then the fullbacks are top class.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts