Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wats happening with him... personally i think skills never leave a player, he just needs more games...

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Zack said:
Skills never leave a player??? :eekani:

Let's get Pele and Charlton back right now. ABSOLUTELY FREE!
skill doesn't leave a player but age affects their game, RVN is only what 28?

Anyway I think he just needs some more Beckham-esk balls to him, when he gets one they will start pouring in, unforturnately :moan:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I think so...da team is not built for him!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
no wen he first came 2 united we had bekham--,,, he cuddnt possible have missed now we have mr showboatin ronaldo who i admit is a gd player he just doesnt pass!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, I think it's just he's had an injury riddled season. And has found it very hard to get into a routine. All he needs is more game time, matchfitness

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He's had to many injuries so will need a bit of time to get back on track.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
RVN is a different player compared to the player we use to know. I have noticed the change during Euro 2004, he is not just a predator in the box, and he is trying to become more like Henry by getting involved in the build up and dropping off outside the box. The trouble with that is that he will not always be in the box to finish off clinically, which is the reason I love him in the first place because you know he will take the chance.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Your lot looked better without him and should move on, Rooney is your best striker now. He may not be the six yard tap-in merchant who nets 20 a season that van nistelrooy used to but manu won six of their seven games before the horse came back and have won only three in seven since........

And if I remember rightly manu scored something like 17 goals in those seven games prior to the horse's comeback and only 7 since

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Owzat said:
Your lot looked better without him and should move on, Rooney is your best striker now. He may not be the six yard tap-in merchant who nets 20 a season that van nistelrooy used to but manu won six of their seven games before the horse came back and have won only three in seven since........

And if I remember rightly manu scored something like 17 goals in those seven games prior to the horse's comeback and only 7 since
Blasphemy

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
May be blasphemy but the statistics are correct- Despite the fact that RvN has been Uniteds best and most consistent striker, the truth is that perhaps starting Rooney and someone else is a better option: I am not a great fan of saha or Smudger but with 2nd place at stake ( more money, CL direct Qualification, etc etc) i think united need to do whatever it takes to ensure victory......

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
He´ll come back. No ******* doubt about that. He has been out for some months, he just needs time - and patience.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
I hope so.... :depress:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
He is clearly your best goalscorer. May I add that Shevchenko in 2002/03 had a injury and after that had problems to score the rest of the season, but after that he have made history ;) RVN will come back if you have faith in him and I am sure Ferguson have just that.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he's clearly not fit yet, did you see how slow he was today for that headed chance, he will be back next year after a pre-season.

i believe if you put him on the list then Mourinho would snap your arm off.

·
Registered
346 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
skill doesn't leave a player but age affects their game, RVN is only what 28?

Anyway I think he just needs some more Beckham-esk balls to him, when he gets one they will start pouring in, unforturnately :moan:
It wasnt only Beckham, RVN is a hard worker and does a lot more than score tap ins a t the far post. Hes just returned from a serious injury, give him a break!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts