Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nello Russo has left Inter. I don´t know what this mean: Russo (Arezzo) I find it on inter.it where it said that he has left. Is Arezzo a club(probably) or is it something else? Like not decided yet or on loan?
I really hope that they have loaned him out because he can be a great player in a few years.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i love it when inter brings up young, talented players and they score great goals and then we send them away. it's a great system we have here.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
BRAVISSIMO MORATTI......FORZA MORATTI the great Moratti.......keep on phucking us over you insane old man.

I just cannot understand why this clown is so famous in Milan.....they praise him like a gOD.....

I think it is simply because he is rich. You know how the masses love rich people and always put them up on pedestals? I think that is how it is with oprah WInfrey.......i don't know how many of you guys have girl friends who refuse to miss oprah who sits and talks the same crap every programme.....i think itslike that in Milan

N

·
0 Posts
Nello Russo had the best record in Serie A last season averaging a goal every 3 minutes. True he only came on for the last 3 minutes against Udinese at the San Siro and scored with his first touch as an Inter player. But he had the best goal/time ratio in the world this season.

V

·
0 Posts
A youngster (who will never play for the first team) gets loaned out to a club that will be somewhat competitive in its division and only Inter fans would get angry.

For heavens sake he was going to see garbage time at best with Inter and now he will be able to play consistantly and improve his game skills and decisions and this is a bad thing?????
OK, earth calling Inter fans, you are cleared for landing.

Inter has had a very good market this past summer and Inter fans still have the balls to complain about something.

Inter will over the next few days do the following;
Will sell Seerdorf & Jugovic to Lazio for Baronio
Will sell Zanetti to Real Madrid
Will sell Zamorano to Napoli
Will trade Suker and probably Di Biagio to Parma for Salas.

These will be actions Inter will take in order to secure a great season.

Victor

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
No, Victor, Inter will not do all that nonsense. Inter will, on the other hand, keep moving talented youngsters like Ventola, Ze Elias, Russo and Mutu to other teams. Watch and see, Victor.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well now that 2 weeks have gone Falcao is right the players he mentioned are all gonehe is a freak i tell u what how did he know ???????????????

FORZA INTER
PIRLO VIERI RONALDO RECOBA CORDOBA
THAT SPELLS SCUDETTO

[Edited by INTER 1+8 on 16-07-2000 at 10:24]

V

·
0 Posts
Falcao,

In regards to the players you have stated that Inter has "gotten rid of" is as follows;

Ventola Comproprieta Atalanta
He is going to Atalanta to be able to play consistantly and rehab his knee. With the fron runners we have this season Recoba, Pirlo, Zamorano, Suker, Vieri, Ronaldo(?) he would be hard pressed to get time to play. Smart move because it looks like Ronaldo and Zamorano will not be around next season and it will allow him to re-enter the team with playing time available.

Ze Elias Sold Olympiakos
Good riddance, he has been a bust since he got to Inter.

Russo Comproprieta Arezzo
Still to young needs minutes and it will be a perfect situation for him to grow in

Mutu Comproprieta Verona
Another player who needs to prove he can handle Serie A before playing full-time for a Giant team like Inter. He will get good time in Verona and come back to Inter next season much more confidant.

Like I said before Inter have done real well handling the youth this season and will have a monster team over the next few seasons.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Sigh.......people continue to show their lack of knowledge.

Ze'Elias has been a bust since coming to INTER? Because he missed a goal in the first INTER game you ever saw against Man Utd?

Ze'Elias is a world class player......great heart and a passion for football. If you would take some time and think you would remember a great game of his in a 3 man midfield of Simeone Zanetti and Ze'Elias against the mighty Lazio and i remember R9 Zanetti and Zam scoring....do you even remember what i am talking about?

As for Ze'Elias being a bust......he is a fantastic player.....it is a shame to see him go he would have fit perfectly into our midfield.

Sigh.........

N

·
0 Posts
Ze Elias was Useless at Inter Milan. I've seen every Inter game or thereabouts since 1989. When Ze Elias signed and played he always is too greedy and has only one foot, he cant play with his right foot!!! Its a good thing he went to Olympiakos I never liked him anyway.

Whereas Ronaldo IS and WILL ALWAYS BE the best player in the world.

V

·
0 Posts
I have probably watched more Inter games over the last 4 years than most anyone else on this bullitan board. As a matter of fact I have probably seen more Serie A and other professional league games than most.

Ze Elias was a complete bust. When he arrived everyone was saying he was the next great holding midfielder from Brazil, he did squat at Bayer Leverkusan and did even less than that at Inter. Yes I remember the one decent game he played but what about the other horrid games he played. This guy will suck at Olympiakos as well. He is single dimensional and man am I happy that Inter cut this guy. Damn Bologna did not even want him back.

Victor

N

·
0 Posts
And if Bologna doesn't want you then that just tells you how rubbish you are!

Ze Elias is over-rated because he's Brazilian.

If he was from Outer Mongolia then I think everyone would've been saying he was crap and Inter wouldn't have signed him in the first place.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Ze Elias won us a Uefa Cup if anyone remembers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts