Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65,158 Posts
Here's a compilation I found of the harcore supporters bases in Russia. Pound for pound some of the world's toughest fans. There's no racism in the clip but the backround music is in German and it might be hatefull, I duno. But the clip itself is pretty cool check it out.

red/blue-CSKA
red/white-Spartak
blue/white-Zenit or Dynamo

Edit Kluivert: Link removed.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
It is unbelivable the way they keep on throughing the charis at the police, in Jordan the same incidient happened the officials decided that they are going to remove all the chairs and the fans are going to sit on concrete instead of sitting on a proper plastic seat because of such violent behaviour that happened once against Libya.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Yea Arab fans are pretty underrated when it comes to fighting, because everyone focuses on Europe.
:devil: , LOL TBH it is nothing to be proud of. It is a disgrace and ruins the chance for true fans to enjoy the match...

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
They can fight each other all they want, maybe they'll beat some sense into each other sometime soon...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Here's a compilation I found of the harcore supporters bases in Russia. Pound for pound some of the world's toughest fans. There's no racism in the clip but the backround music is in German and it might be hatefull, I duno. But the clip itself is pretty cool check it out.
Listen, the background music is fascist Nazi scum. I have no idea where you have this clip from, but to me it's abominable. In Germany having such a file on your PC would make you liable to prosecution.

Further, this are no ultras, but hooligans - which IMO is quite a difference - and it definitely is nothing to be proud of. On the contrary, it makes me feel ashamed to be Russian when I see such garbage. These idiots are no hardcore fans, they are hardcore morons and should be banned from every single football stadium.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Mago said:
Listen, the background music is fascist Nazi scum. I have no idea where you have this clip from, but to me it's abominable. In Germany having such a file on your PC would make you liable to prosecution.

Further, this are no ultras, but hooligans - which IMO is quite a difference - and it definitely is nothing to be proud of. On the contrary, it makes me feel ashamed to be Russian when I see such garbage. These idiots are no hardcore fans, they are hardcore morons and should be banned from every single football stadium.
I quote you in full: :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
God! And UEFA are having an investigation into us cause we sung a few ant-celtic songs and smashed a bus window in Villareal. Think i will send that to UEFA

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Ha, Dmitriy the GREAT!
You posted this fvcken video and now everyone is thinking that our country consists of mad guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.