Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Russian club is considered the biggest?

Which club is the most supported?

Which club is supported by the 'poor', and which by the 'rich'?

Which club is the most popular among the ethnic minorities in Russia?

What is the biggest rivalry in Russian football?

Which supporter 'firm' is the most notorious/violent?

Which player holds the record for most appearances in the Russian league (not counting the old USSR days)?

Which player has scored the most goals in the Russian league?

Which goalkeeper is considered the best in history of the Russian league?

Who is the best foreign player to ever play in the Russian league?

·
Registered
66,205 Posts
Which Russian club is considered the biggest? Spartak get's the most media coverage I guess. This question relates to the one below I think.

Which club is the most supported? Spartak, followed by CSKA and Zenit.

Which club is supported by the 'poor', and which by the 'rich'? There aren't any distinctions in Russian football like this.

Which club is the most popular among the ethnic minorities in Russia?

What is the biggest rivalry in Russian football? CSKA-Spartak, followed by Zenit vs. CSKA/Spartak.

Which supporter 'firm' is the most notorious/violent? In the 90's it was Spartak fans, "Flint's Crew." Not its three teams, CSKA, Spartak, and Zenit. Each has over a dozen firms probably.

Which player holds the record for most appearances in the Russian league (not counting the old USSR days)? Hmm good question, I duno but if I had to guess maybe Tikhonov?

Which player has scored the most goals in the Russian league? Not sure, I'm guessing Tikhonov.

Which goalkeeper is considered the best in history of the Russian league? Not counting the USSR days it's Akinfeev imo.

Who is the best foreign player to ever play in the Russian league? Carvalho's the only foreigner to win player of the year. Not sure if Ukrainian players who are also Russian citizens count. Tsymbolar and Yuran were very good.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts