Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
gonna be great to watch RUssian footy again. Two teams in very good form. I say 2-1 for CSKA!

·
Registered
66,399 Posts
Yea, finally the season's starting. Where are they playing this, Luzhniki ?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Yeah,Luzhniki.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Rubin is very good defensive, but we need to create more than we do.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Squad: Akinfeev - A. Berezutsky, V. Berezutsky, Ignashevich, Schennikov - Semberas, Mamaev - Krasic, Honda, Gonzalez - Necid.

Rubin's 49' is Gautulin or something like this. Natkho even if is in Moscow, was not registered for Rubin yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Squad: Akinfeev - A. Berezutsky, V. Berezutsky, Ignashevich, Schennikov - Semberas, Mamaev - Krasic, Honda, Gonzalez - Necid.

Rubin's 49' is Gautulin or something like this. Natkho even if is in Moscow, was not registered for Rubin yet.
thx, and what's rubin's?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bad result but not the game itself. After 10 minutes of starting gathering up we closed Rubin completely. The goal was a gift, although I don't understand the cause - 8th March is a International Women Day, not Rubin Day.
Man of the match in CSKA - Necid. Honda and Semberas makes top three. MoM at whole - Ryzhikov. We gifted a goal but he make it a Rubin win.

·
Registered
66,399 Posts
In the end this game means nothing. Had work so couldn't see the match but my old man said that we were easily the better side.

Ok seriously, Igor could have maybe cleared the ball better but that goal is 100% on Ignashevitch.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
How is CSKA moving the ball around the MF make them the better team? Rubin was disciplined and not close to being broken down. CSKA on the other hand was threatened by Bukharov and made a huge error and gave them the ball. CSKA had Honda shooting, but Gonzales and Necid didn't do much.

Rubin is more than happy to let the game play out as it did.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
- CSKA had possession in the second half, but every attempt was very predictable. Long-range free-kicks were the only way to aim the goal. (Forget all the corners CSKA got!)

- That was Akinfeev. IF Chepchugov were in the goal, I'd blame Ignashevich, for the careless back-pass. But, c'mon, he's been No.1 for so many years and what caused him to panic, of all the places, corners, touch-lines, kicking straight to Bukharov? (Is he still haunted with the sombrero?)

Rubin weren't in full force. No Semak, Gokdeniz, Balyaikin..., OK. But who are Orekhov, Galiulin (and Kabze!)?? :( They can replace players and still perform like Rubin. CSKA without well-tuned Dzagoev have yet to find formula for clever passing games.

Will it be yet another season CSKA will struggle for a place in EL, or will they prove last season was an accident?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
schennikov must be no1 left back for RUS NT! he is already much better than Yanbaev or anyone else on that pos.

I dont know if CSKA was the better team, I think it was pretty even...a mistake from Akinfew cost us, or else we wouldve won I think. Akinfew also apologized to the fans after the game.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
thx, and what's rubin's?
Ryzhikov
salukvadze
orekhov
navas
ansaldi
sibaya
noboa
kasaev
galiulin(Gorbanets)
kabze
bukharov(tekke)

So Rubin win's their first cup.

They didn't deserved it for what they did in the second half but after losing the two finals against cska so closely last year it is fair for them.

And to remember Semak,karadeniz,murawski,Ryazantsev didn't play.
Almost all the midfield,galiulin played his first official game for Rubin?

Interesting stat,in the 8 supercup finals only once the rus winner cup won,it was cska last year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts