Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We started this discussion in Spartak thread. I think it's pretty interesting to track some of the most talented young players.

Hopefully Russia's next generation outperforms this generation.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
From the other thread, just posting my thoughts, Sviatoslav's and Senior Tigr's

Obviously my Zenit boys Mogilevets and Khodzhaniyzov. :pp

Mogilevets is basically the personification of the proof of what's wrong with Russian football. To anyone who followed Zenit youths closely knew that he was ready for FNL if not the RPL 2-3 years ago, but he kept rotting in the youths/reserves. Better late than never, he bossed it at Rubin this season.

Khodzha might be Russia's best future hope at CB. Not that that says much.

As for other team's players, Miranchuk and Davydov look to be the class of the u19 team. Hopefully with Loko having more games to play this season that there's plenty of rotation and he gets more playing time. Davydov needs to gtfo of Spartak.

Bazelyuk at CSKA needs to leave to get some regular playing time too, but CSKA only seem to loan out players they've given up on.
Will throw in some guys not discussed to much (The ones Sviato mentioned are well documented) These guys will probably not do much this coming season but I am tracking them.

Georgievsky (18 Years Old) looked great for CSKA in the Under 19 Uefa Champions League. Five goals in the group stages. Also scored for fun in the Next Gen Series while being one of the youngest players.

Golovin (18 Years Old), may have seen him playing for Russia in the Under 17 World Cup where he scored against Venezuela. Looked good in the Youth Champions League for CSKA, stood out against Manchester City and grabbed a goal.

Efremov (19 Years old), Looked good whenever I saw him (Whether it was Under 19 Uefa Champions League or the 20 or so minutes he got for CSKA against Kuban back in April.

Miranchuk and Davydov look good as Sviato said, what is annoying is that Davydov has only played 4 minutes of RPL football when you see someone like Panyukov (Also 19 years old) getting goals in the RPL and FNL already. Don't get me wrong I do think Panyukov has potential but Davydov's ceiling is much higher.

Very irritating to see so many rubbish foreign mercenaries in the lower RPL sides, I am certain quite a good number of talented Russian youngsters would be able to fill the role of being a frustrating clown.
Speaking about other CSKA prospects I've heard of:
Nikita Chernov (18yo CB) is being viewed as a player with big potential,
Egor Lelyukhin (17 yo DM) is known for his Ignashevichesque long shots,
Aleksander Makarov (18 yo LW/RW) was a part of the Khomukha Euro U17 winner team.

PS. Maybe mods will move this part of the discussion from Spartak thread to some new one?

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Roman and Alexei Eremenko's 15 year old brother just made his debut in the Finnish League. He's supposedly the most talented one in the family and has a Russian passport. Tie him up Fabio!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Roman and Alexei Eremenko's 15 year old brother just made his debut in the Finnish League. He's supposedly the most talented one in the family and has a Russian passport. Tie him up Fabio!
Khomukha get to work :musik:

By the way, can't believe the Under 17's did not make the Euro's.

Switzerland beating Spain on the final day knocked both Spain and Russia out :howler::howler:

That stoppage time equalizer by Switzerland cost Russia in the end :lazy:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Another promising player I forgot to mention (CSKA Youth Player once more) is Karavaev (19 Years old) who did well in the Youth Champions League. This caused him to receive a couple of appearances off the Bench for CSKA in the RPL last season and played 90 minutes in the UCL loss to Plzen.

Anyway, he is currently on loan at Dukla Praha who play in the Czech Premier League. He has started in both Pre Season games. I guess we can all expect him to be a regular starter over there. I think it is a good move for his development to get some regular football at a senior level.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was impressed the few times I have seen Mitryushkin, definitely a very talented goalkeeper.

I hope to see him win the starting spot for Spartak this year.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Yeah, I think we can all agree 21 is the cut off.

Is Serderov staying at Anzhi to play FNL this season? Probably for the best for him.
Serderov was not in the lineup for Anzhi's first FNL game of the season. Don't know if he's injured or going to another club.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
I watched Miranchuk yesterday in a friendly against (CSKA slayers) Viktoria Plzen and he looked fantastic. Got a goal and an assist and looked class throughout. I expect to see him get much more playing time this season. In fact, I'm kinda hoping that Loko sell Boussoufa.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I watched Miranchuk yesterday in a friendly against (CSKA slayers) Viktoria Plzen and he looked fantastic. Got a goal and an assist and looked class throughout. I expect to see him get much more playing time this season. In fact, I'm kinda hoping that Loko sell Boussoufa.
Hope nothing ruins the kid. I actually believe this 18-23 aged crop is very solid.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Yeah, it was a pre-contract before. It was made official today on the kid's 18th birthday. Maybe he'll become the next Cheryshev...without all the injuries.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Isn't there a highly-hyped, Russian-born German teenager out there also? I remember reading something like that, don't remember the name.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Isn't there a highly-hyped, Russian-born German teenager out there also? I remember reading something like that, don't remember the name.
16 year old Pronichev, came up through the Hertha Berlin System, signed with Zenit recently. Scored a couple goals in Under 17 qualifying for Russia.

Not sure what I think about him going to Zenit, not the easiest place to crack.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts