Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know the Russian prediction league will start this weekend.

You can access round 1 here: http://www.xtratime.com/forum/pl_standings.php?league=46

I don't have access to the correct times for matches, so it might be wise to predict a day in advance.

If anyone's got any comments or suggestions about the format don't hesitate to post them :)

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's round 3 of the PL though ;)

Oops. must have made a mistake there :lala:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember Zenit are playing Rostov tomorrow, so don't forget to predict now that the PL system is up and running again.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
shieldos_s9 said:
When is the PL for Russian Premier League back up again?
When the league restarts in 6 july... altough Russia doesnt go to the world cup they decided to stop the league.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've entered the matches for tomorrow btw (thanks to kleber for telling me). I've missed tonight's match, but i'll try harder in future :angel:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The next matches will be played on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so don't forget to predict! :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
The moskva-Dynamo fix is already in uefa page Alan,25 july as i said.:)

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well you know what those corrupt ***** are like kleber. They were probably too busy counting their money to get the latest round of the RPL matches correct first time :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Alan you miss three results from today.....Krylya,Dynamo and Shinnik games.:confused:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, I entered the results before those games were finished :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kleber, you really do strike me as a victim of drug abuse :D

Good night though :)

PS - the standings are up to date now

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally remembered to put this weekend's matches up. CSKA are playing tomorrow. Why are the matches spread out over 4 days this week? League football on a Thursday ain't natural I tell you!!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
Finally remembered to put this weekend's matches up. CSKA are playing tomorrow. Why are the matches spread out over 4 days this week? League football on a Thursday ain't natural I tell you!!
Cska wants to prepare their Cl qual match.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They're not physically that strong then? Hearts play Celtic on Sunday and then AEK Athens on Wednesday.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
and why dont they play on Saturday and have plenty of time to prepare? :rolleyes: If it was any other team, nobody would've cared to move matches. Russia damnit. :wallbang:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts