Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1344 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the league starts less than a month.

first round from july 14(sunday)to 17 july(wed),with the supercup july 13 zenit and cska will play the first game july 17.

Ural-Cska
Krasnodar-Zenit
Anzhi-Lokomotiv
Krylya-Spartak
Kuban-Rubin
Dynamo-Volga
Rostov-Terek
Amkar-Tom

so new promoted team welcomes the champion,not a easy fix for zenit.
anzhi-loko and kuban-rubin the games of the round.

Spartak plays the first four games of the season away,krylya,ural,dynamo and kuban,first home game in the fifth round in middle of august against rubin.:googly:
Karpin won't be silent about this.

some coaches changes.

lokomotiv:bilic out,kuchuk in
Amkar:khuzin out,cherchesov in
Terek:cherchesov out,krasnozhan in
Kuban:kuchuk out,munteanu close to be kuban new coach

in the injurie news,awful news for Romulo he will only be back to the field in march 2014,last time he play was back in sept last year.:(
Zhirkov likely will only start the new season in sept,so anzhi withouit eshenko and zhirkov in the beggining of the season.

·
Registered
66,436 Posts
Can't wait for the season to start. :proud:

that is weird how myaso has 4 games in a row in the road. :howle:

·
friendly minnow
4,698 Posts
Tomsk! Good lord. :eek:

Visiting teams will probably be so worn out by the time they get there, which actually works in Tom's favor.

I bet RPL players all hope against hope that Siberian and especially Far Eastern clubs never get promoted. And dread it when they do. :howler:

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Tomsk! Good lord. :eek:

Visiting teams will probably be so worn out by the time they get there, which actually works in Tom's favor.

I bet RPL players all hope against hope that Siberian and especially Far Eastern clubs never get promoted. And dread it when they do. :howler:
Just 5 years back Luch-Energiya Vladivostok was still playing in the league. :cool:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Cracking start by the champions last night.

Only 45mins before Blue Bayern make their entrance although I don't hold out too much hope this sseason - too many players sold our loaned-out. But we'll see.

In Petrescu we trust.

Nice to be back, Comrades.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so volga scored two goals in the first 3 min,voronin and kasaev(a goal in his debut) in two minutes level the game.

awful defense by dynamo in both volga goals.

DynamoScotland you can finnish in the top 5......zenit,anzhi,cska and spartak are the top four than everything is open for 4,5 clubs in the fight for europe,maybe rubin a little bit ahead.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
CSKA and Zenit with their own forums... with 3 members... you guys must be having a laugh!

The Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian forums are more active than the Russian one...

Don't quite get it.

·
Registered
59,076 Posts
CSKA and Zenit with their own forums... with 3 members... you guys must be having a laugh!

The Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian forums are more active than the Russian one...

Don't quite get it.
The Croats asked and have their own forums.

Serbs have been repeatedly asked and they decided to stick to the current format as many are Serbian NT fans but less are real hardcore fans of the clubs (ie don't regularly watch the league games too). They also prefer to have one big but active forum. Ditto with the Bosnians.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts

Don't quite get it.
Yes but the Zenit get's a lot of people posting who are not Zenit fans due to transfer activity/transfer speculation or people just wanting Zenit to lose. Hi Kleber.)

Go back over it say just in the last week and you will see there is a lot more than 3 people posting there, it will easily be double figures just in the last 7 days and we have not even played a competitive match!

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
The Croats asked and have their own forums.

Serbs have been repeatedly asked and they decided to stick to the current format as many are Serbian NT fans but less are real hardcore fans of the clubs (ie don't regularly watch the league games too). They also prefer to have one big but active forum. Ditto with the Bosnians.
Thanks Wally... appreciate the feedback.

Oh and CDG, Dimitriy.. ever since I started writing about Spartak you guys are the only regulars that I see on the forum. You can add Kleber and SeniorTgr to that list as well. SaltheFries also posts a good amount. Other than that though, I guess maybe I don't visit the CSKA forum often enough.

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 1344 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.