Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Spartak starts the russian league 2006 tomorow against Luch-Energia Vladivostok....funny is that this is the third time that both teams face each other in the last two weeks(Spartak won both games for the russian cup)

This is one of the easiest games for Spartak in the season,2-0 should be the result.....

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Okay, since I was forced to post here by a certain someone. :rolleyes: Good luck to Kalinichenko today (I say with kleber holding a AK45 to my head).

All seriousness, best of luck to Maxym we need the lad for the World Cup. Oh and Semochko will bag a hatrick too! :howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rebrov said:
Okay, since I was forced to post here by a certain someone. :rolleyes: Good luck to Kalinichenko today (I say with kleber holding a AK45 to my head).

All seriousness, best of luck to Maxym we need the lad for the World Cup. Oh and Semochko will bag a hatrick too! :howler:
:thumbsup: :howler:

Btw,Semochko will not play tomorow,he didnt arrived yet to Vladivostok.... :howler:

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
:doh: Should have figured! Man, come to think of it most Russian teams are really going to struggle playing in Vladivostok; one hell of an away game!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rebrov said:
:doh: Should have figured! Man, come to think of it most Russian teams are really going to struggle playing in Vladivostok; one hell of an away game!
No,today game is in Moscow......is Lokomotiv who is going to Vladivostok next week! :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
kleber said:
No,today game is in Moscow......is Lokomotiv who is going to Vladivostok next week! :cool: :thumbsup:
Yeah I know, Im just saying that in GENERAL it would be a tricky task to play in Vladivostok. :thumbsup: Yeah don't really like Lokomotiv, hope those Easterners teach them a lesson! How much can their Stadium in V-town hold? Do you know kleber?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10.000 spec.....

Go check their site,they even have multimedia.... :tongue: :cool:

www.luch-vlad.ru

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Well, we need to start the season well, so anything else than a win would be a huge disappointment. Vpered Spartak! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :boxing:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Leonid Fedun,Spartak president has 2 billions euros according to Forbes...... :cool: :tongue:

Vagit Alekperov,president of Lukoil,sponsor of Spartak has around 4 billions euros.....

Spartak has a budget of 40 millions dollars.....

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Leonid Fedun,Spartak president has 2 billions euros according to Forbes...... :cool: :tongue:

Vagit Alekperov,president of Lukoil,sponsor of Spartak has around 4 billions euros.....
Good, now we are set up for the next 100 years. :nervous:

Spartak has a budget of 40 millions dollars.....
That's not enough. :wallbang:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah,but Lukoil only puts 5-7 millions dollars per year in Spartak,so...

And of course you are in Russia,not in a big western league....

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
So what? Spartak should get yearly budget of 100 million Euros, then we might talk about getting somewhere in the CL... :nervous: :sigh:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OAnimal said:
So what? Spartak should get yearly budget of 100 million Euros, then we might talk about getting somewhere in the CL... :nervous: :sigh:
Loko-45 millions
Spartak-40
Dynamo-30
Cska-30
Zenit-30

This are the numbers of the russian league...Oanimal......100 millions will never happen for sure,not even 20........

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Why not? If those bastards have several billions, they could invest much more into Spartak I guess, plus all the sponsors. Damn, we could be a CL contender, damnit. :mad:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
0:0 halftime. :rollani: :wallbang: :sigh:

Come on Spartak, we cannot lose points at home against a team who played in the 2nd division last year, come oooooooonnnnnn! :nervous: :nervous: :mad:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Holy shit, Vladivostok took the lead in the 53rd minute... :wallbang:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dmitriy said:
U beat me to it, yea! Please ref no phantom penalties for Spartak.
Wow,who is talking....guess who help Cska win the supercup=,yeah right,the ref.......

A Cska fan talking about ref...... :howler:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts