Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it was said here before, but Loko passed to the quarterfinals cos Lokomotiv Chita was considered an 'unprofessional' club and has no right to play in this tournament :googly:.

So we'll play against Spartak Moscow who beat Luch-Energia from Vladivostok today.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Julia,Lokomotiv Chita can not even play in the first division......

So,Loko-Spartak.....next wednesday......well the game is on Ntv plus so i will not see it....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Btw,Ntv plus has a new channel called "our football" or what? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we've discussed it already :D.

So, the match of the first leg ended with a 2-2 draw... Could be considered a good result if we didn't lead 0-2 :rollani:.

Goals: O'Connor, 22' (0-1); Loskov, 28' (0-2); Kovac, 64' (1-2); Pyanovic, 70' (2-2).

And O'Connor is the first player from Great Britain to score a goal in Russian Premiership (of "after-USSR" times :D)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Julia said:
And O'Connor is the first player from Great Britain to score a goal in Russian Premiership (of "after-USSR" times :D)
How's his Russian coming along? Indeed, how's his English coming on?

(well done Gary. See you in Japan)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Goodbye, the cup of Russia :D Frankly, i don't give a damn about the result, I really loved the match. Though don't have an idea why Evs decided to play volleyball a little... Maybe he's just tired of football, huh? :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Iskra Odintsovo is a good club to Evseev starting to play prof volley....he might be the setter there... :tongue:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Because Iskra is my fav Russian team.....alongside with Belgorod. :shades: :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Infinity said:
Belgorod? :eek: D'u mean Lokomotiv Belogorje???

It's off topic, but who cares - we've already out of the Cup all the same. :D
Yeah,Lokomotiv Belogorie Belgorod....... :) ,why are you so surprise?

Nevertheless,Dynamo Moscow is the best volley russian team now,Infinity! :tongue: :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I'm surprised cos i thought you're spartak fan and i can't imagine how Spartak fan can support _anything_ named Lokomotiv.

Where have you found this shit about Dinamo - the best volleyball team? :eek: As far as i remember Lokomotiv is a champion of Russia of the last 4 years and in years 2003, 2004 they won CL. What has Dinamo done to become the best Russian volleyball team?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Infinity said:
I'm surprised cos i thought you're spartak fan and i can't imagine how Spartak fan can support _anything_ named Lokomotiv.

Where have you found this shit about Dinamo - the best volleyball team? :eek: As far as i remember Lokomotiv is a champion of Russia of the last 4 years and in years 2003, 2004 they won CL. What has Dinamo done to become the best Russian volleyball team?
I am not a die hard Spartak fan,they are only my russian team. :)

And i dont hate any russian team,only dislike a little Loko,especialy if he comes russian champion,the uefa cup is the right place for you guys. :D

Yeah,Belgorod is the best russian team in the last four years,but at the present i believe Dynamo is the best one....nevertheless we will see that in two or one week time or so....they both should play the Russian league final,i am looking to see it! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts