Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is evgeny trefilov russian handball coach..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftAj6o95-s

So alan,julia,olga,dmitry is realy the guy calling his players a bunch of pussies,etc!:eek: :rollani:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dmitriy said:
Hahahaha. Oh well, every Russian coach is like that. :howler:

This doesn't surprise me, Russians ar every emotional people who get pissed off very quickly.
But what has he said?Exactly translation?do you understand it?

As for the story,this was a tournament that russia played in denmark...dannish channel tv 2 brought this and that girls who appear there commenting are norway handball players who are shocked as their coach...they laugh at the situation also.

Translation from the dannish tv,bunch of pussies,you have nothing between your legs,**** your mother:eek: ,****ing goat,filthy people,get up and smack him in the face,i should have hit you in your head!

Is this translation right Dmitry?:eek:

·
Registered
66,256 Posts
kleber said:
But what has he said?Exactly translation?do you understand it?

As for the story,this was a tournament that russia played in denmark...dannish channel tv 2 brought this and that girls who appear there commenting are norway handball players who are shocked as their coach...they laugh at the situation also.

Translation from the dannish tv,bunch of pussies,you have nothing between your legs,**** your mother:eek: ,****ing goat,filthy people,get up and smack him in the face,i should have hit you in your head!

Is this translation right Dmitry?:eek:
It was hard to make out what he was saying but he definatley said "****ing goat". :howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dmitriy said:
It was hard to make out what he was saying but he definatley said "****ing goat". :howler:
:eek: ,and he said ****ing sissies and **** your mother?:yuck:

The good thing for him is that handball is not poular in Russia,so he might escape,if this arrives to someone like Fetisov his coachind days are over.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
I didn't hear anything very shocking, maybe just a couple of swear words :D Of course it's bad that he does it in public, but I'm sure that 99% of coaches say worse things after they lose a match :D And sometimes players even deserve it. Like last night on Loko stadium :doh:

·
Registered
66,256 Posts
Julia said:
I didn't hear anything very shocking, maybe just a couple of swear words :D Of course it's bad that he does it in public, but I'm sure that 99% of coaches say worse things after they lose a match :D And sometimes players even deserve it. Like last night on Loko stadium :doh:
You'll never hear an American coach, coach like that :howler: Anyone remember the Russian Women's Volleyball coach in Sydney? He was a nutjob too.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Julia said:
But in this case he insulting girls,isn't this worst?:confused:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dmitriy said:
You'll never hear an American coach, coach like that :howler: Anyone remember the Russian Women's Volleyball coach in Sydney? He was a nutjob too.
Dom't you know Karpol?:confused:

He won olympics in 88,lost the final in 92,00 and 04.....quit volleybal coach after athenes....he must be around 70 now,a completely insane guy.:rollani:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Talking about crazy coaches, what about Viktor Tikhonov, the ice-hockey coach? I read an interview with Larionov once, he said that several times he wanted to have a broken leg in order to skip training under Tikhonov... :eek:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OAnimal said:
Talking about crazy coaches, what about Viktor Tikhonov, the ice-hockey coach? I read an interview with Larionov once, he said that several times he wanted to have a broken leg in order to skip training under Tikhonov... :eek:
:eek: :howler:

This soviet coaches are crazy.:rollani:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
kleber said:
But in this case he insulting girls,isn't this worst?:confused:
Tbh, I didn't hear any insults directed at girls :confused: I got about a half of what he said, and the only swear word I figured out was directed at somebody male (ref?) :D

What is really bad is the way he pushed one of the girls there.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Julia said:
Tbh, I didn't hear any insults directed at girls :confused: I got about a half of what he said, and the only swear word I figured out was directed at somebody male (ref?) :D

What is really bad is the way he pushed one of the girls there.
Well the danish tv translation:

****ing pussies
Filthy people
****ing goat
**** your mother.:eek:
Get up and smack him in the face
I should have hit you in the head

So is this bad translation or just or overating?:confused:...could you pay more attention to the video,tk.

·
Registered
66,256 Posts
kleber said:

****ing pussies
Filthy people
****ing goat

So is this bad translation or just or overating?:confused:...could you pay more attention to the video,tk.
kleber, this is nothing new to Russians. To some poeple it seems shocking, to us it's normal. Any Russian would know what I mean. You just have to understand the Russian personality.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
kleber said:

****ing pussies
Filthy people
****ing goat

I did pay more than enough attention to this video, but most of the time it's too hard to figure out what he says because it's either not loud enough even at max. volume, or muffled by the Danish comments. And you know mass-media... They always make anything sound as if it's the beginning the WW III or something. As usual, too much fuss about nothing.

I didn't hear anything THAT bad anyway, and **** your mother is quite a common swear word which never really means what it says lol. Just an expression of annoyance etc.

Having said that, I never approve of using swear words, but there are situations when they are just needed :D Maybe it was the case too :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This title in the third in last four world champ Dmitry.For the first time female russian handball will play in the olympics.:thumbsup:

Great performance by the keeper suslina and backcourt postnova in the end.:strong:

trefilov almost lost his voice today,he shouted and shouted to the girls.:rollani: :howler:

Great year for the russian sport,first in european basket,first in female handball,second in male volley,third in female volley.A lot of medals could come from team spoports in the olympics.

·
Registered
66,256 Posts
kleber said:
This title in the third in last four world champ Dmitry.For the first time female russian handball will play in the olympics.:thumbsup:

Great performance by the keeper suslina and backcourt postnova in the end.:strong:

trefilov almost lost his voice today,he shouted and shouted to the girls.:rollani: :howler:

Great year for the russian sport,first in european basket,first in female handball,second in male volley,third in female volley.A lot of medals could come from team spoports in the olympics.
Do our swimmers still suck? If our swimmers were good we'd be first in the medal count in every Olympics.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dmitriy said:
Do our swimmers still suck? If our swimmers were good we'd be first in the medal count in every Olympics.
Yeah,in europe some medals but not at world stage.

Open water only possible gold for russia,10.000 meters.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts