Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was really difficult to write something here recently but this is a feast: According to Austrian media, striker Mario Haas will switch to Moscow in the coming weeks. No club was mentioned but they pay a 6 digit sum for the player.

Now Mario Haas a.k.a. "der Wind" is the biggest joke in Austrian football. He's fast and has his days but usually he's unbearably clumsy and wastes more chances than anyone else. Not to forget his brilliant interviews. I'm really curious which club wants to risk that much...:D

Oh, he's an international. But our coach is a joke, just like him.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the Wind plays for Sturm....;)

I'm so glad he hasn't signed for Krylya.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
yeah, Im happy about that fact too :D well, our current situation is that we cant pay a "6 digit sum" for such crap... Catanha was enough :scared: :howler:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Viola said:
It was really difficult to write something here recently but this is a feast: According to Austrian media, striker Mario Haas will switch to Moscow in the coming weeks. No club was mentioned but they pay a 6 digit sum for the player.

Now Mario Haas a.k.a. "der Wind" is the biggest joke in Austrian football. He's fast and has his days but usually he's unbearably clumsy and wastes more chances then anyone else. Not to forget his brilliant interviews. I'm really curious which club wants to risk that much...:D

Oh, he's an international. But our coach is a joke, just like him.
Sounds like a perfect player for Loko. You know, to form an irresistable attack duo with Jovanovich. :howler: :howler: ;) ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
OAnimal said:
Sounds like a perfect player for Loko. You know, to form an irresistable attack duo with Jovanovich. :howler: :howler: ;) ;) :D :D :D
no, thanks. we have just got rid of some "perfect players" like this. Give us a break. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Dmitriy said:
nothing about him in perticular, he was crap though lol.
Maybe he just had problems of adaption. In Celta Vigo he played very well.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
He used to play well... ages before he came to Samara :D
As Tkachenko said, people who recommended him to Krylya havent mention that his physical conditions were way bad. Cata was given loads of chances, cos the club respected his old scoring records and hoped he'll finally repeat it here, but he never got on a suitable level to play for the main team. He's improved a bit, but that wasnt enough. Plus there were some things about his behavior off the field :rollani:

So crap better go somewhere else. :D

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And the Austro-Russian transfers continue. Austria Wien has taken Petrous from Rubin on loan. Hope he's more successful here than in Tatarstan...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I even don't remember such a player in Rubin. :wallbang:
Bytheway, hi there Viola, welcome back. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts