Xtratime Community banner

301 - 320 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
69,817 Posts
There is no brotherhood between Europeans (in fact I honestly supported Uruguay today against France and wanted a second goal by Brazil against Belgium).

Latin-Americans do it because of their stupid complexes. "Vamos todos contra los europeos!", when the Europeans don't really care about that.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #306

REMEMBER THE HOUR. REMEMBER THE DAY. REMEMBER & SAVOR THIS MOMENT.
MARK MY WORDS. IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN. AGAIN.​
THE FILTHY ANIMALS HAVE SURVIVED. THE EUROPEON PIGS HAVE ESCAPED. THIS IS NOT THE END. THE WAR WILL CARRY ON. WE WILL LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.
REDESIGN. REBUILD. RECLAIM. GREAT WHORE. ENJOY YOU 15 MINUTES OF FAME.
YOU CANNOT EXTINGUISH OUR LATINO HERITAGE & PASSION FOR FOOTBALL. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. OUR TALENT REMAINS FAR SUPERIOR AFTER ALL.​

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
There is no brotherhood between Europeans (in fact I honestly supported Uruguay today against France and wanted a second goal by Brazil against Belgium).

Latin-Americans do it because of their stupid complexes. "Vamos todos contra los europeos!", when the Europeans don't really care about that.
IL WRONGO!
We unite as one :proud: and that's a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts

Yeah. Some weird shit. A real brazilian wouldnt root for Argentina and vice versa.

But OP is from peru or smth i think.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Yeah. Some weird shit. A real brazilian wouldnt root for Argentina and vice versa.

But OP is from peru or smth i think.
IL WRONGO

[tub]Az4gcNot9hU[/tub]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love of Football Around the World

So sad to see Brazil go out... Which team will you be turning your attention to now? That's what's great about the World Cup, there's always another team, perhaps the underdog, to get behind!

Normally I'd be busy crying myself to sleep but this video reminded me of the worldwide love of football and the power that it has to break down borders!

Personally, I'll be getting behind Sweden now!

Definitely worth checking out the video.

·
Registered
69,817 Posts
We unite as one :proud: and that's a beautiful thing.
And you do it because of complexes, which very surely go beyond sports.

It's already 4 WC editions without a South-American champion and only one runner-up.
SA countries must improve structurally, improving infrastructures, training methods, pace of game, tactics...The talent must be worked, because Western Europe is a machine that won't stop. In a sense, this is what Eastern Europeans suffered years ago. The differences with Western Europe were every year bigger and bigger at all levels until reaching the point of being impossible to compete against them.

Be serious, work, grow up wisely your inmense talents and don't betray your essence. It's time to enter the 21st century, SA.

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
@Dagoods worst prediction in XT history :D

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Brazil needed Denilson

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #319