Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raul vs Van Nistelrooy

The Spanish sensation and pride of Real Madrid against the Dutch goal scoring dynamo of Manchester United.

Vote!

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its a tough call, i think both class in different ways. Raul is a more complete player but ruud is a great finisher. im gonna go with ruuuuuuud!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Better at what? They are both equally important to the team as eachother, but Ruud is a better finisher, Raul is a better passive striker.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raven said:
Better at what? They are both equally important to the team as eachother, but Ruud is a better finisher, Raul is a better passive striker.

its for the euro all star team raven. you can vote for whos a better finisher, a better support striker, a better compliment to henry (who was voted as the first striker) or you can use glens method and vote for whos better looking!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
its for the euro all star team raven. you can vote for whos a better finisher, a better support striker, a better compliment to henry (who was voted as the first striker) or you can use glens method and vote for whos better looking!
Oh, right. Raul. You should say its for the allstar team.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I don't know the player so I can't judge his character. So, from a technical perspective – I think Nistelrooy would complement Henry better.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Finsher=Ruud
Player= Raul

I remember that one game they played against each other in Madrid.... damn who was the best finisher on that day, though?:tongue: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts