Xtratime Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Crespo joins Lazio in exchange for Salas!
And there's a rumour that Juve wants Anelka (again!).
And also: AC Milan offers $23 mln. + Gattuso and Di Ascentis fo INZAGHI!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
We know :)
Anelka can stay where he is, he didnt impress me against portugal. Besides we have Trezeguet now. Milan's offer is very interesting. Hope its a fact and that it'll happen, then Agnelli really has ****'d Berlusconi :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
This deal will never happen. Reasons?
  • We already have a bunch of strikers (Sheva, José Mari, Comandini, Saudati, Bierhoff, Aliyu, Graffiedi and Weah).
  • Since Mr. Berlusconi is more interested in politics than Milan we won't on any conditions pay more than coffee money for any player. Any comments on signing 28-year old Brncic from Monza or thinking that £12M for Vannucchi and Rossi is too much (%#?$# idiots!!)?
Of course, my reason is far, far better than Galliani's and Berlusconi's--Pippo's not worth it! I would never trade Gattuso for Pippo, let alone Rino, De Ascentis and money. For once I'm happy that Berlusconi is cheap!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
tio: hehe, why is the man so freakn cheap? He is among the 11th richest men on earth!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Pippo knowns many things, among them how to dive.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, ramy, why is Berlusconi so cheap? I think the main reason is that he doesn't want to upset people by spending huge amounts on football players when there's an election coming up. Also, I know he and Galliani think transfers have gone up too much (which, to be fair, is correct). Of course, many Milan fans believe that our management have some real surprises in store for us fans, ready to unveil after Euro 2000. I want to believe this, but I'm not sure I can. Anyway, I'm going on vacation soon, and if we haven't signed a couple of players (defenders, wingers and perhaps a play maker) by the time I get back, I'll start to cry!

If Berlusconi doesn't love AC Milan over everything anymore he should stand down and make his position available. On the other hand, if he still loves Milan as he used to he will sign Vannucchi to prove it! I hope for the last option.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
There's a rumour in Turin that says Juventus haven't given up on Hernan Crespo yet.
Even though it seems that his deal with Lazio is done, Juve is desperately trying to convince Parma to give them the player instead.
In order to do so, Juve would be willing to give Parma Filippo Inzaghi and a player of their choice among Darko Kovacevic and newly acquired David Trezeguet, who's golden goal in the Euro 2000 final was certainly not the best way to introduce
himself to Italian fans, plus $35 million.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, way too much, or is it that Juve now doesn't want Trezeguet since he scored the golden goal which won France the European Championships?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have heard that there has been a complication in Crespos
move to Lazio.Apparently Salas no longer wants to leave Rome
because his family is happy there.If this is true Juve may once again have a chance of buying Crespo who is in my opinion the player that could form the worlds best attacking
partnership with Del Piero.I feel very strongly that we should continue to pursue Crespo and attempt to lure him away from Lazio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts