Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is only april but the cucumbers season started earty this year, I'll post some of the rumours/news here soon. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
It is only april but the cucumbers season started earty this year, I'll post some of the rumours/news here soon. :)
Hmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm love that salty Israeli cucumber...

There is no substitute to the sweetness of the melafefonim that get prouduced in the kibbuts all across Israel...unfortunately, for us...it gets produced in the field and in the high end offices all across Israel Football stadiums :undecide:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I'll start with Beitar Jerusalem. Ohana is very keen on 3 Nazrath Illit players: Jose Duarte, Yoav Ziv and Shachar Siman Tov. Additionally he is also looking at Maccabi TA's Giovannini (why?!)

Avi Nimni is the big question mark of course. What will happen next season? Depends what newspaper you read. Some say Nimni will stay, some say Beitar is preparing itself for the post-Nimni era.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hapoel Tel Aviv: The club will not extend Faigenboim's contract in another season apparently. The team still owns Kalmi Saban and following his successful season so far they want to see him back next season. Maccabi Haifa and his current team Hap. Petah Tikva are also in the picture. Ben Zaken and Haim Revivo were rumoured as potential buyers of the team recently.

Maccabi Tel Aviv: Bruno Reis and Mauricio Giovannini will not continue another season. Ashdod's general manager Alon Hazan accepted the assistant manager position and now all that is left is for Ashdod to let him go.

Maccabi Petah Tikva: Tomer Ben Yosef is wanted by Beitar Jerusalem and Maccabi Haifa.

Maccabi Haifa: Rosso is still waiting to meet and discuss a contract for next season after another meeting was cancelled Yesterday. Rosso made it clear he will wait only until the end of May and does not rule out a move to Maccabi Tel Aviv. Rosso and Berkovic in the same side? hmmm

·
Registered
773 Posts
!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
And I'll start with Beitar Jerusalem. Ohana is very keen on 3 Nazrath Illit players: Jose Duarte, Yoav Ziv and Shachar Siman Tov. Additionally he is also looking at Maccabi TA's Giovannini (why?!)

Avi Nimni is the big question mark of course. What will happen next season? Depends what newspaper you read. Some say Nimni will stay, some say Beitar is preparing itself for the post-Nimni era.

Durate should be good :)
Along with Asulin...they will make a good stride in the net..
Yoav Ziv is not bad... he had some good plays....but he's home is Mac. haifa :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Raanan said:
Additionally he is also looking at Maccabi TA's Giovannini (why?!).
Now he can't deny the rumours about his drug use...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)

Well now Fanigel says there wasn't a change regarding Nimni. That means their 'handshake' stands on, of course Nimni doesn't have to respect and I believe an offer from Maccabi will make him do it but days will tell. From what I understand everyone except Loni himself are interested to see Avi back at Maccabi. Regarding the other 'Maccabi reject', Tal Banin is certain to extend his contract for another season.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Baruch Dego: Latest rumour says Dego will go for trials with French club Lille next month. Lille is very close to a place in next year's Champions League. tapie what do you think about this? Will Dego succeed in France, and does he have a place in Lille?

Avi Nimni: Now Hapoel Tel Aviv also joins the race. Beitar have released a statement says Nimni is included in next season's plans and will play for Beitar Jerusalem.

Maccabi Haifa: Giovanni Rosso will sign a new contract next week.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Raanan said:
Baruch Dego: Latest rumour says Dego will go for trials with French club Lille next month. Lille is very close to a place in next year's Champions League. tapie what do you think about this? Will Dego succeed in France, and does he have a place in Lille?
I found it very weird that he will go on trial as teams in france always scout players and they don't need to trial a player who played in the champions league.
Having said that they bought a left offensive midfielder in the beginning of the season and they are not satisfied with him.
There is no rumour in france about dego anyway.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spanish paper Marca reports Dudu Awatt is on Villarreal's wanted list. Villarreal are currently third in La Liga with a great chance of making next season's Champions League. They also have guys like Riquelme, Sony Anderson, Diego Forlan etc. But also a very good keeper named Reina, so unless he is leaving I can't see this deal happening.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
In all honesty...

would Dudu Awatt be able to make it in 1st goalie?

I can expect him to be benched..
and if someone cares about the NT?
how would it feel to have a half ass davidovitch and a benched player in a top La Liga team, not doing anything...

we can kiss Euro 2008 goodbye :cry:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's simple, if Reina leaves Awat will be signed as the first choice keeper. You don't sign one of the better keepers in Spain (OK Awat isn't amazing but he is definitely better then most keepers in Spain, even the one in Barca's goal :) )just to warm the bench. Awat would prefer to stay at Racing in that case.

From my understanding the contract terms with Villarreal have been agreed, I guess they are waiting for the league to end.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hapoel PT: Rafi Cohen will probably leave at the end of the season. The coaching staff was unhappy with him all season, and Yesterday's 45 metres goal against Herzeliya was the final straw, the veteran keeper has lost it a long time ago if you ask me, around the same time he was sacked from the National team live on TV...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
So it seems that rumors of Abramovich investing in Hapoel Tel Aviv for next season are getting hotter....Matthaus in Hapoel??

If indeed it is true we will have a more intresting season next semester with Maccabi Haifa keeping their strong side and Hapoel Tel Aviv getting the money of Abramovich, Maccabi Tel Aviv bringing Nimni and Berkovic....it will be intresting

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Hapoel PT: Rafi Cohen will probably leave at the end of the season. The coaching staff was unhappy with him all season, and Yesterday's 45 metres goal against Herzeliya was the final straw, the veteran keeper has lost it a long time ago if you ask me, around the same time he was sacked from the National team live on TV...
Reminds me of a well known GK who played for the gunners back in UK :D, anyone wanna remind me
:rollani:

Ummm, what happened with Cohen and the NT? can soeone clarify?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
So it seems that rumors of Abramovich investing in Hapoel Tel Aviv for next season are getting hotter....Matthaus in Hapoel??

If indeed it is true we will have a more intresting season next semester with Maccabi Haifa keeping their strong side and Hapoel Tel Aviv getting the money of Abramovich, Maccabi Tel Aviv bringing Nimni and Berkovic....it will be intresting
:D hehehehe think of Matu being loaned to Hapoel :D

even though the team makes me sick to the stomach.....i will not stop singing that wonderful romanian song Dragostea Tea...
"Ooo noma noma hey! Noma noma hey! Noma noma noma hey, ke so dan ze splak itaniteh! Vrandespre simon kaitai!!!"
:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hapoel Ashkelon have asked Giora Shpigel to become their technical director next season. With Ashkelon most likely getting promoted to Leumit this season they might repeat history with Shpigel and the new management: 2 successive promotions just like in their first and last ever top league season.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
This is some names that have been linked...nothing sure..nothing known...all cucumbers...but very sweet...

Yossi Abuksis to Chicago (USA)
Yossi Rosen to New Jersey (USA)
Yaniv Katan to Chelsea (ENG)
Yaniv Katan to Newcastle United (ENG)
Andrejs Prohorenkovs to Chicago (USA)
Moshe Mishaluf to Urawa Red Diamonds
Omri Afek to Los Angeles (USA)
Giovanni Rosso to Chicago (USA)
Gabriel Lima to San Jose (USA)
Barukh Dago to Paris-Saint Germain (FRA)

Just so you know, the MLS leauge is trying to buy some Israelis..Already they have Guy Melamed

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah there have been some rumours about players moving to MLS, I don't think any of them will happen.

Meanwhile it's being reported Ben Zaken is very close to purchase 50% of Hapoel Tel Aviv.

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts