Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A thread for all the rumours in the Nordic football World.

Everybody is free to post about their club's rumoured signings or sales.

Lets get started ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brøndby rumours

Many players have been rumoured to Brøndby. Especially now when Michael Laudrup is the coach.

Rumoured signings:

Allan Nielsen
He's maybe the biggest transfer subject by us, the fans and we'd love to see him in the club again. Especially now when he's been set on a free transfer by Watford. I can't see why he won't be in Brøndby when the season begins? One reason could be his wage, which might be a bit too high for us :depress:.

Michael Silberbauer
He's the newest to be rumoured to us. AaB has put a £3 mill price tag on him, which is way too much IMO. But he's on Michael Laudrup's wish list and if we'll sell Peter Madsen for a good fee I think it's possible to buy. BUT for a lower price of course. I think we could lower it to maybe around £1,5 mill.
Silberbauer would be a great signing. He's only 21 and one of the best players last season in league. He'll be a good creative reinforcement in the midfield. Plus he could be sold for a nice fee in the future.

Kasper Dalgas
Last season's topscorer along with Peter Madsen (22 goals). To be honest I really don't want to see him in our jersey. I don't think he's good enough. Well definitely not good enough to replace Peter Madsen! He'll also be too expensive compared to his value.

Rumoured sales:

Peter Madsen
It won't be long before he's playing in another club in Europe and most likely in a top club. Hopefully he'll wait till we've played the CL qualification and hopefully made it.

Kenneth Rasmussen
He wasn't good enough for Michael Laudrup's A-squad and has now been transferlisted. Rumours says he's talking to a few clubs already.

Magnus Svensson
Also not good enough. Rosenborg, where Åge Hareide (former Brøndby coach) is and Halmstad is the bids for his new club.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just heard this. Henrik 'Henke' Larsson is maybe on his way to Brøndby :eek:!

It was Per Bjerregaard, who talked to Mattias Jonson to hear something about Henke's future plans.

Just a rumour but could be a nice move :star:;).

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New news about Silberbauer. Per Bjerregaard has talked to AaB's board about a possible Silberbauer move to Brøndby. But AaB, as I wrote in an earlier post, won't sell him for under £3 mill. It's a very high price for a Danish club and Bjerregaard said, if they don't change their mind on the price they can forget about a deal.

I agree £3 mill. is to expensive for what any Danish club wants to pay.
Maybe the high price is a sign that they won't sell him to a Danish club and that they're just waiting for him to move abroad?

One thing is clear though. We won't sign him ... unless AaB change they mind on the price of course. But hey, then an Allan Nielsen move will be more realistic :hopefull:. I really hope we'll get him. He's even available on a free transfer!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Muahahahaha :dielaugh: :howler: :D :D :D!!!

Henke to remoulade kysten :dielaugh:....at least he's used to the blue and yellow! That's the biggest bunch of BULL I've ever heard. You can't afford 3 mill £ for SIlberbauer....how are you going to get 12 mill £ +? From the taxpayers down there :D? And why would he ever move to Denmark when he's earning 5 times as much up there. Would be crazy....

Sorry mate but I don't believe this an inch.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He wants to move back to Sweden, more precise Skåne and wouldn't mind living in København. He loves København and you the only thing seperating Sweden from Denmark is the Øresund bridge.

Who said we can't afford him? Silberbauer is too expensive in terms of what any Danish side wants to pay. It's just that we simply don't want to pay that much for him.
I don't know if Henke would come on a free transfer or we'd bye him. But that doesn't mean it isn't realistic. I think Brøndby would be a good club for Henke. And the transfer a realistic one.

Oh I forgot to mention. FCKH is also on this rumour ;).

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The case of Peter Madsen's future goes on. It has now turned a bit though. 'So far I'm staying in Brøndby.' Says Peter Madsen.
Before the summer break we couldn't expect to see him in a Brøndby jersey when the new season began. But he's still here! Why? Is it because nobody is interested in this gifted striker, is it because the bids has been too low or simply because none of the clubs interested him and that he wanted to stay 'home' in Brøndby?
There has been loads of rumours about his future. We've heard Rangers, Inter, Man City, other English clubs, French clubs and thel ist goes on, but now it all seems he might stay here a bit longer or even longer than that maybe?

Per Bjerregaard and Peter Madsen have rejected a few offers from clubs, who apparently either weren't Peter Madsen's favourite choises or the price were too low. A fact is that he hasn't moved and that we hopefully/might see him in the jersey when the season begins. He might even play for us in the important CL qualifiers.

I don't think we should expect to see him stay the season out, but he could easily stay untill winter.

Only time will show where Peter Madsen is going to play.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trust me he won't stay here forever. He's too good for that.

One thing I really hope for him, is that he gets playing time in the club he finally chooses.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Lets hope he gets bought from Barcelona for Zillions, and Billions of Dollars, and then he gets first team place, and becomes topscorer in Primera Liga!!! :star: :happy:

And then we buy Ronaldo and Raul for that money and win the champions league!!!!! :cool:

...and yes I dreaming, but I should earn a certain resect for that IMO!! :D

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kee said:
...and yes I dreaming, but I should earn a certain resect for that IMO!! :D
I was just going to say that ... but I won't give you any credit for it though :tongue::D.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this is not a rumor but an official deal...
===========================

Jorgen Pettersson Signs For FC Copenhgagen
News Archive

Happy to be back in Scandinavia...Jorgen Pettersson (Reuters)
07/19/2002. Danish capital club have completed the acquisition of fringe Sweden striker on a three-year deal from 1. FC Kaiserslautern.

"I'm happy to be back in Scandanavia after such a long spell in Germany," beamed the quick and strong 26-year-old. "I'm joining Copenhagen to help them win the championship."

Pettersson spent the past two years with Lautern and the four before that with Bundesliga lightweights Borussia Monchengladbach. His first big break arrived when Malmo identified him as one for the future when he was banging in goals for relatively unfashionable Dosjebro IF.

soccerage ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New rumours concerning Brøndby IF.

Our beloved, but sometimes also criticized striker, Ruben Baggeris on his way to the Bundesliga. It's Gladbach who's after him. Well, that's what the rumours are saying. Gladbach had a scout out to watch him, when we played Tirana in Albania. Ruben scored two times in that match btw :cool:. They'll also be in Aalborg today to watch him against AaB.

I really think he deserves this. He has had a high level for a few years now and the Bundesliga would definitely fit him perfect. So would Gladbach, i guess :).
On the other hand. He would leave a big gap after him, which will be hard to fill. But I think we've found a good replacement in the new signing of Kaspar Dalgas though. Although he's far from as strong as good old Bagger. He's much more techniqual though and he has also proven that he can score goals (22 last season).

Ruben Bagger has not yet moved and if he doesn't, well then too bad. 'cause I would love to see him stay here as much as he deserves to leave :undecide:.

Another rumour is about Keeper, Bo Andersen from Viking Stavanger in Norway. I don't think this is more than a very loose rumour. I also really don't want to see him in the club to be honest. I think we have better keepers (prospects) in Kim Drejs and especially Kasper Ankergren.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Peter madsen is now brought in relation with Club Brugge :eek:. If they manage to eliminated Donesk this Wednesday (1-1 In Ukrain 2 weeks ago) they would go for another attacker and that will be Madsen or Andreas Andersson.

To be continued...

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gOD, do you know anything about how much Brugge are willing to pay for Peter Madsen?

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Not really yet, but I'll look around. It won't be a massive amount I think. Brugge is known for it's low bids. Still they managed to attrackt several top players with that policy.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
gOD said:
Not really yet, but I'll look around. It won't be a massive amount I think. Brugge is known for it's low bids. Still they managed to attrackt several top players with that policy.
Are these low bids the work/initiative of Sollied cause Rosenborg are also renowned for not ever offering much for players (despite earning a load of cash from playing CL every year) and since Sollied coached them before Brugge i thought this might have been something he brought with him?.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
No it's a policy that they have as long as I can remember. As all Belgian clubs they are not rich and once in a while need to sell a player for big money who they initially bought for a low amount (e.g. Spehar, Stanic, Papin, Fadiga, ...). Last years it's a bit less succesfull, but generally speaking brugge does good business that way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts