Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess it makes sense to open a new topic for all the rumours and transfers to come.

I'll start with a funny one: Gilbert Prilasnig is likely to return to Sturm in summer after a "durchwachsene Saison" in Greece. Only few days after they reached an agreement about some Abfindung at court, Kartnig, who has problems to line up 9 Austrian players every week, wants him back. And as Aris will not renew his contract (of course due to financial reasons, according to Prilasnig ;)) it's likely that we will see den beidbeinigen Gilbert at Graz again.
I'm really looking forward to this! ;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
FK Austria:
new: Thomas Flögel (Hearts), Thorstein Helstad and Ray Kvisvík(Brann Bergen).
very likely: Jürgen Panis (Tirol)
possible: Ragnvald Soma (West Ham), Sasa Papac, Thomas Höller, Almedin Hota (Kärnten), Markus Schopp (Brescia), Wolfgang Mair (Tirol)

away: Schmid, Knaller, Darazs, probably Iwan, Sarac, Pavlovic, Moya, Datoru

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Rapid

New: Stefan Hoffmann (Bayern Amateure), Ivan Piric (NK Zagreb)
Possible: Didi Kühbauer (Wolfsburg), Joachim Parapatits (Leoben), Michael Baur (Tirol), Gerd Wimmer (Frankfurt), Wolfgang Mair (Tirol)

Away: Thomas Zingler, Gaston Taument, Günter Schiesswald (?), Jürgen Kauz (?), Rene Wagner (?)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Viola said:

possible: Ragnvald Soma (West Ham), Sasa Papac, Thomas Höller, Almedin Hota (Kärnten), Markus Schopp (Brescia), Wolfgang Mair (Tirol)
Ivica Vastic (Sturm) I still believe! ;)

GAK:
away: Adi Hütter
possibly away: Boban Dmitrovic (Mainz?), Franz Almer (Bremen?)

And there is still the great "2 zum Preis von keinem"-offer for Daniel Kimoni and Andreas Lipa.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Arantes, Amo supplied us with some serious laugh about a Greek paper running the story on him and quoting "I'm in talks with Austria Wien"....... :eek:

And what do you think about my scientific project (to be found in my signature".. ;)

PMDF

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alexx said:

And what do you think about my scientific project (to be found in my signature".. ;)
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I can't accept you always making jokes about poor Mario! His self-confidence will soon be blown away...

;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Hm, buying Kvisvik, Panis, Höller and Poborsky would make us more left than the KPÖ....:D

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Of course Poborsky as first choice alternative for Schopp....:)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Yes, and Schopp is too.

Poborsky will stay at Lazio for another year (at least they want to keep him)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...of course Poborsky is a right winger and he'd deliver mighty more that the Schopp pal, even if just a pathetic legionaire. Schopp go home and Poborsky (big bench wish of mine as a die hard Lazio fan, CASTROMAN rules, such a great player) would be a great signing for us Da Force . And how could we draw against such a pathetic clown team, I'm devastated, really am. Those weak clowns, even Bregenz was better on Verteilerkreis, how could a draw happen, it's so sad. Against those clowns, why oh why.... :sigh:

PMDF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...listen, my friend, any KPÖ metaphores, funny or not, there is no fun available in football today. How could we fail aginst a Wienerliga team. There is just nothing to laugh or joke. This is the sadest day, those Unterliga clowns and we drew, the worst day, I just can't believe all this. :sigh:

PMDF

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Forget the joke....:) Of course Poborsky is a right winger, I only had this one or two games in mind when he started as left winger.
Schopp now looks very likely...

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Some rumours: Sturm are searching for Benelux-players.

And a look at the ASB finally brought the joke of the day: The chief there posted the rumour that GAK were interested in Milenko Acimovic....:D
What a crap! Acimovic already signed for Spurs, while a lot of other big clubs showed their interest....:rolleyes:

Any other new transfer rumours?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Schücha-Hannes back in Austria

According to ORF ON first division side SV Mattersburg have signed former international Hannes Reinmayr (Saarbrücken) for next season when they want to fight for promotion into Bundesliga.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
HE'S BACK!

Thomas "Pele" Winklhofer will break Austrian bones again. Otto Baric brought his favourite killer back to Salzburg.

Winklhofer+artificial turf =
:eek: :eek: :eek: :scared: :frustrat: :cry: :skull: :skull: :skull:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What about Rushfeldt? Has Svetits already signed him for next season?

1 - 20 of 149 Posts