Xtratime Community banner
5921 - 5940 of 5940 Posts

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,921 ·
I guess we had 0 euros from the beginning and no wish to increase the total wages of the club.

The final deal was yet another loan, from AS Roma. Hopefully we are getting on loan the next Francesco Totti. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and we loaned Murillo out to Celta for then third season (!).

The team is not much different from the one the club gave to Ranieri in the past season. We kept Damsgaard and Thorsby, which I thought would leave. Jankto left for just 6 million euros, but I don't think it's a huge loss in technical terms. The players who were loaned out were sinkers. Hopefully the club will manage to sell them at some point, but I strongly doubt it will happen.

·
Registered
260 Posts
All I can say is that I hope Iharetten and Caputo can score goals. Otherwise, it's going to be a long and barren season in front of goal. Caputo looked decent for Sassuolo in the games that I saw.

If Gabbiaddini is only out for a matter of weeks, it's not do bad, because there are two international breaks.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,925 ·
@ToniSamp good luck to Dragusin at your club! Hope he will play some matches.Interesting about Romanian players there. Dragusin is the first ever at Samp, but we had 8 players in different periods at the rival club Genoa, including Dan Petrescu :)
yep, according to rumors, more or less reliable, we have been close to Romanian players many times but it never happened till Dragusin.
There were rumors regarding Chiriches when he was at Napoli, the two Marin who are now in Italy, Dennis Man, Nedelcu and Nedelcearu... probably more that right now do not come to my mind.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,928 ·
he has chosen the #19 which is the number of Bonucci (and he surely knows it) but also used to be the number of Vasco Regini! (and he probably knows it but ignores what means! 😬 )

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,930 ·
What does it mean?
Dragusin chose the #19 because it was free after Regini left and it's the number of Bonucci at Juventus. In the interview he talked about Bonucci and Chiellini in terms of his masters and that's ok. What Dragusin ignores is that the previous owner of the #19 at Sampdoria, the aforementioned Regini, was a nightmare for the supporters of Sampdoria.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,931 ·
Ihattaren has returned to the Netherlands for "family reasons" but, according to Dutch sources, he simply doesn't want to play (or not play indeed) for Sampdoria again. Adios, you won't be missed!

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
What a useless little ****. He did the same to PSV. Shameful Juve wasted any resources, however small (1.9m) on a spoilt unprofessional brat like this.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,933 ·
A few rumors. One is absurd: the interest in Gaston Ramirez who is, unsurprisingly, free. He refused the transfer to Torino when he had the chance, in the past, then he refused the renewal of the contract with Sampdoria because he wanted 2 million euros per season and this is the result. He has also blamed Sampdoria for his situation in a recent interview... so the rumor that Sampdoria might be looking for him is mental indeed! You know my opinion on Ramirez: fantastic skills, but he is inconsistent most of times, sometimes even annoying.
Torregrossa might leave in January for serie B. What a disappointment he has been! I thought he could be our new Bazzani but he has spent most of this year with us in the infirmary instead and the feeling is that he is not eager to prove himself worth one more chance.
Sampdoria might sell Bereszynski to Roma for 5-6 million euros because the club is damn short of money! Roma might also loan us a few players Mourinho would love to get rid of.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,934 · (Edited)
Gaston Ramirez, who lives in Genova, has confirmed the fact that Ferrero called him. I wonder what is the point of having a sporting director when the solution to our problems is a player who had been rejected before. Ramirez left because a financial agreement on the new contract wasn't found but he had just completed his worst season in Genova and looked like a player who didn't deserve a new contract first of all. According to rumors Ramirez would sign a contract till 2023 and receive 1,5 million euros wages for one year and a half.
He would also be the nth 30+ years old player and contribute to make our team one of the oldest in serie A.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,936 ·
According to Tuttosport Ferrero, probably encouraged by the win at Salerno and maybe the return of Verre into the team, has decided to spare the money for the wages of Ramirez. Good choice.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,937 ·
New rumors of Stankovic joining Sampdoria. According to these rumors Stankovic might join tonight (lol) because there is no time to waste before the derby. The derby is in less than 5 days!
I wish these rumors were true but I know that it simply won't happen. The same rumors talk above all about the charm of the derby inside the derby if the interista Stankovic challenged the milanista Shevchenko.

·
Registered
155 Posts
New rumors of Stankovic joining Sampdoria. According to these rumors Stankovic might join tonight (lol) because there is no time to waste before the derby. The derby is in less than 5 days!
I wish these rumors were true but I know that it simply won't happen. The same rumors talk above all about the charm of the derby inside the derby if the interista Stankovic challenged the milanista Shevchenko.
We can hope

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
47,970 Posts
I've seen this. Fabrizio Romano was tweeting...in the end, he says that the deal is off because Red Star blocked it...but Stankovic really wants to join. I like the fact Deki wants to join Samp.

Reactions: ToniSamp
5921 - 5940 of 5940 Posts