Xtratime Community banner
5901 - 5920 of 5940 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Finally a new player; Florentiono.
I have never seen him play, but looks like strong player when looking at some highlights. Hopefully he got some potential to grow.

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,913 ·
Radu Dragusin joins Sampdoria. Again a loan from Juventus. I don't like all these deals with the Devil himself (because he might want something in exchange now or later) but at least we are talking about very promising prospects.

He is also the first Romanian player ever in the first team of Sampdoria!
@Hagibest @virgil @forestasuceava @GICA @The Rumaniac @Lupi

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,915 ·
And, unbelievably, we lose Keita, who joins Cagliari instead. Well done, Cagliari. I can't say the same about Ferrero, Osti and Faggiano, who have achieved the nth denial in this transfer campaign.
I guess the time has come for selling the club, dear Massimo.
Anyway, let's wait till it's over. Someone should join because we are indeed short of options first of all.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,917 ·
Caprari to Hellas Verona should be official. I fear to tell it's a certainty. It should be a loan and depending on the sources it will become a full transfer either if Hellas avoid relegation or if Caprari plays 22 games for Hellas Verona.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,918 ·
Francesco Caputo should be a loan which will become a full transfer (when we have the money lol) for 3.5 million euros. The player will sign a 3-season contract with us. He is a guy who knows how to score, but he is 34 yo! I'm also not so sure that having both Quagliarella and him in the roster makes sense!

It is official now.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
So it looks like I will be watching your games more this season Toni!

I have faith in the Romanian badass kid, and Ihattaren who joined out of the blue is a very interesting prospect, will be curious to see him in Serie A.

But you are idiots for not signing Keita.

Reactions: ToniSamp
5901 - 5920 of 5940 Posts