Xtratime Community banner
5881 - 5900 of 5940 Posts

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,883 ·
And Caprari is very close to Salernitana (thank you so much, Salernitana!). According to Pedullà (one of the most reliable sources) the deal is done. It's a loan obviously but this time there is something more than an option to buy. The loan becomes a full transfer if Salernitana remain in serie A. Forza Salernitana!

Chabot is between Spezia and Salernitana (again!).

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,885 ·
Unbelievable! Shkodran Mustafi is close to join Genoa Cricket. There was one club he should have never joined, a mediocre club in which players come and go, and he joined that club. There are thousands club as good and above all as bad as the Cricket. He joined that one. Yeah, he is no more what he used to be, money is money, the career of a player is short, money is money... one club on the planet, a mediocre one, he is joining it. :poop:

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,887 · (Edited)
Just checked this after a few weeks, and it seems that, despite all of the talk, nothing really notable has actually happened. Is this true, @ToniSamp?
Yep, I don't know what should we make of it. Are Ferrero and co. simply waiting for the highest possible offers? In this case it might be risky. Hopefully the club is not forced to sell just before the deadline at a lower offer. The debt exists and I guess the club should sell or... face consequences.
And the replacements in case we sell some crucial players? Thorsby is not Messi, but in terms of tackling/air dominance/hard working no midfielder in the roster compares and the midfield is very short of options.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm supriced how few changes we have done to the squad this season, not many from the starting 11 have been changed. I guess that is a good thing for us?

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk
In the fantasy world I live in, it's a bad thing, because it means another attempt at 10th place.

In the real world, it's probably a good thing, because it should be enough to avoid the relegation scrap.

However, we should probably remember that there is a new coach and the effect of that is totally unknown.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,891 · (Edited)
After the medicals the manager of Sheffield, Jokanovic, has decided to leave Ronaldo Vieira at Sampdoria.

Jankto is very close to Getafe for 6 million euros. Very little money if we consider that Sampdoria spent more than twice as much. It was a wrong deal from the beginning. Sampdoria should never spend more than 10 million euros for a player like Jankto. Other than that, good riddance. Jankto has always been overrated because of the random goals but he is average from many points of view and not really a team player. Too bad that we need more money and not many players can give us that money.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,892 ·
After selling Jankto to Getafe web are now very close to sell Thorsby to Atalanta for 6 million euros, just 6 million! Ferrero pretends he is not selling out but, damn, 6 for Thorsby!

Some good riddances, obviously loans: waste-of-money La Gumina to Como and Leris to Brescia. The latter with an option to buy and it will become a full transfer if Brescia are promoted to serie A.

We still haven't bought any one. There are rumors regarding an aging Giovinco (no thanks!) and Adem Ljajic.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,897 ·
So do you think we’ll sign a forward now with Gabbiadini injured? Any names?
The latest rumors suggest that we could get Scamacca on loan. The rumor regarding the Ukrainian talent Supryaga survives but I don't trust it any more. At this point the most likely solution is the re-integration in the team of Caprari, unless a loan is arranged for him.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,898 ·
De Luca has been officially loaned out to Perugia.

The latest rumor regarding the forward involves Napoli's Petagna, obviously on loan.

If Thorsby leaves, the replacement could be the Swiss midfielder of Young Boys Aebischer.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,900 ·
Keita might be back. The fact that a member of another forum, who is a neighbor of Keita, told us that he had not left the house, contrarily to what the previous players who lived there used to do, gave me hope, but now it looks like we are close to the hope becoming truth

5881 - 5900 of 5940 Posts