Xtratime Community banner
5861 - 5874 of 5874 Posts

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,861 ·
Regarding the transfers campaign the new rumor regards a player D'Aversa had at Parma: the Italian-Swedish 31 yo left center back/side back Gagliolo. As a reserve he would not be bad, no matter whether he had a nightmare season (like most of the players of Parma!). That said, it's the first rumor regarding players D'Aversa had at Parma, it might be invented, and surely it won't be the last for this summer!

Another rumor regards Torregrossa who could leave for Parma instead.

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,865 ·
A very young goalie, Matteo Esposito, 2002, is joining Sampdoria on loan from Juve Stabia. Sampdoria will keep him till 2024 and has an option to make it a full transfer. Esposito spent the past season on loan at Savoia in serie D, and conceded just 19 goals in 32 games with 18 clean sheets. Campano like Donnarumma, I guess the hope of the club is that he makes something similar to his corregionale, but I suppose that for now he joins our Primavera.

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,866 ·
A pair of rumors I rate more credible than others

• we are interested in Giuseppe Pezzella, left back of Parma. He could be a decent reserve for Augello, but we also have Murru and it is possible that the one who leaves is Augello and the one we keep is Murru challenging Pezzella for the starting spot
  • Watford are interested in Thorsby. The same Thorsby, when asked about this opportunity, answered that he wants to stay, but unfortunately Ferrero could tell him that it's time to go!

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,867 ·
The rumors regarding Ribéry and Diego Costa are clearly bs. Napoli offered Ounas but I doubt we are interested. I trust a bit more the rumors regarding Grifo, but surely we have to sell before.

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,868 ·
One rumor I can hardly trust. The source is a nice fellow, Paolo Paganini, RAI Sport. His credibility in my eyes is in danger. :D
Damsgaard to Juventus, who would not pay 30 million euros, but would give us money and the loan of Bernardeschi with the wages partially paid. Well, I honestly think the Bernardeschi part is bs for more than a reason. First of all, he is not a replacement for Damsgaard. They are pretty different players. Why should we replace Damsgaard with a player who plays mostly on the right wing when we already have a pretty rich contract like the one of Candreva who is also a right winger? Then, what could the partial contribution to the wages be? Sampdoria is a club who right now gives 1.3 million euros/season to one player and that player is exactly Candreva! Would Juventus pay the remaining 2.7 million euros? What is the point of having one player like Bernardeschi on loan for one season anyway? I also believe that this is not just the best moment for selling Damsgaard but it is also the best moment for selling Bernardeschi. The recent Euro tournament has given him some visibility. He proved he can at least take penalties when it matters, sangfroid. :D Juventus should try to sell him if they think they can make no use of Bernardeschi. Loaning him should just means postponing the problem anyway and a season at Sampdoria doesn't really increase the opinion top clubs (the ones who can buy him) might have of him.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sad to see Thorsby leave, think he would be useful and also increase in value if we could keep him for one more season

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,871 ·
I also think that it's true that Thorsby would be eager to stay no matter whether his wages will be higher at Watford. Ferrero has very likely told him that he has no choice but sell. What is bad is that rumors talk about 6-7 million euros, which is really cheap. It is bad above all because it means that we need money badly and that very likely no one wants to spend for the players we would be glad to get rid of instead. I'm talking about Murillo (cost for us 13m!), Caprari (cost for us 15m!), Murru (9m!), La Gumina, Depaoli, etc.etc. All players we might loan out 3-4-5 times until their contracts finally expire. What a waste of money! What is even worse is that a few were so predictably wrong!

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,872 ·
In the meanwhile, according to rumors, the agent of Patrick Cutrone, who is the same of Candreva and Keita among the others, has proposed Cutrone to Sampdoria. This deal has FLOP written all over it, but I fear the huge hype which accompanied the young Italian forward throughout his career might convince Ferrero to try the loan with option to buy, no matter whether we already have 6-7 forwards and we do not really need another one, but we need to cut 2-3.

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,873 ·
Giuseppe Pezzella, I mentioned a few posts before, joined Atalanta.

July 26 and we have bought but above all sold no one.

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,874 ·
There is a rumor regarding Jovic I mention but he is obviously out of reach.

In the meanwhile Faggiano haf finally found an agreement with Preziosi, has left the Cricketers and joins us. His job with us won't be easy: selling players nobody wants (for obviously reasons...), finding 40 million euros out of the few marketable ones and creating a team which can confirm the decent result of the past season. Good luck.

5861 - 5874 of 5874 Posts