Xtratime Community banner

5801 - 5820 of 5853 Posts

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,801 ·
The agent of Colley told us that Sampdoria is not eager to accept the offers of Fulham and Sheffied United for Colley (loan and right to buy) and there is no time to apply for work permit in the UK anyway, so Colley will stay at Sampdoria.
Salva Ferrer and Semper should join us, while it is not certain Laifis will.

·
Registered
174 Posts
And maybe the first who played for an Israeli club in general?
Yes, I'm guessing that's true.

Tal Banin (ISR) played for Brescia
Eran Zahavi (ISR) played at Palermo
Sebastian Cimerotic (SVN) played for Lecce

Off the top of my head, those are players that played in both Israel and Italy, but not for Sampdoria.

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,803 ·
In the last day Sampdoria managed to ruin everything good had been done in the previous days by selling Bonazzoli to Torino. It's a loan with option to buy indeed and will become automatically a full transfer if Bonazzoli scores at east 10 goals. 2m euros for the loan and another 8 for the full transfer.
No Salva Ferrer and no Semper. The new sub of Audero will be Letica. Croatian like Semper, Letica had been loaned by Bruges to SPAL in the past season, and had not been exactly glorious at Ferrara.
Ramirez will remain till the end of the contract with us, unless he leaves in January. Colley will stay with us, because no one really wanted him.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yeah. that Bonazzoli move is a head-scratcher. Unless they figured he would leave for free at the end of the season or something...

·
Administrator
53,362 Posts
Do you really? He is injured 95% of the time. He will bring experience and consistency, but the quality isn't enough to warrant for all the injuries.

Also are you swedish? Välkommen lol

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,809 ·
The brother of Keita, Ibourahima, has been loaned to Foggia in serie C. Foggia were the very last chance for him to leave Sampdoria because they replaced Bitonto in serie C and yesterday was the last day for them to get new players.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Do you really? He is injured 95% of the time. He will bring experience and consistency, but the quality isn't enough to warrant for all the injuries.

Also are you swedish? Välkommen lol
Jupp, im from sweden.
Prefer him to Regini and hopefully he can stay healthy.

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,811 ·
One rumor is persistently appearing on Italian media regarding Gremio wanting Gaston Ramirez and his agent having reached a deal with the Brazilian club for a rich (2m euros per season) 3-season contract. It is not clear the amount of money Ferrero wants but it goes from 2 to 5 million euros according to the different sources. It is also not clear whether Gremio has offered money to Sampdoria at all! Anyway, I would keep him till the contract expires. Why dismantling the team now that we have won four games in a row? I thought we gave Bonazzoli to Torino because we could not sell Ramirez and I also thought our total wages had reached a pretty low and then acceptable level (???).

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,812 ·
Ferrero "We will talk from January onwards about the renewal of the contracts which expire in June*. The players know me and know that they will find me when the moment comes. That said, now we need a good restart in the league".

*Quagliarella, Ekdal, Ramirez and Verre

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,813 ·
Interesting rumor about the contracts which are expiring. According to this rumor the contracts of Colley and Augello have been extended till 2025, the contracts of Yoshida and Ekdal till 2022, the contract of Verre for an unknown amount of seasons. The prolongment of the contracts of Ranieri and Quagliarella will be discussed in January while there is no rumor regarding the contract of Ramirez.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Llorente? Well, I guess he's younger than Quagliarella. Unless there is a real relegation worry, I don't see what good that is. He'll be here for half a season, and contribute what? 10th place instead of 13th place? Aren't there any young players that could use some playing time?

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,816 ·
Augello has officially prolonged his contract till 2025.
Depaoli should come back from his dire 6-month loan spell at Atalanta soon. The injuries of Ferrari and Bereszynski make him somehow useful, but I think a poor substitute is not a good option anyway.
Contrarily to what previous rumors promised Llorente won't join us. He is going to join Juventus according to the latest rumors.

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,817 ·
Ernesto Torregrossa is a new player of Sampdoria. He joins us on loan for 1 million, then will become a full transfer for another 6 million euros and finally there might be 1 m bonus for Brescia.

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,819 ·
The renewals of the contracts of Colley (2025), Yoshida (2022) and Ekdal (2022) are official.

5801 - 5820 of 5853 Posts