Xtratime Community banner

5781 - 5800 of 5810 Posts

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
Bentaleb would be a decent signing I think.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My understanding his a player with a lot of potential, but has wasted his chances in different ways. Hopefully he get a second chans and can shine with us

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,335 Posts
Whats happening with Vlad Dragomir and Marius Marin rumours? They were supposed to leave Serie B (Dragomir on a free since they relegated to C) and haven’t heard anything since ..

·
Administrator
53,037 Posts
I thought Samp were after a different Marin, the high rated croatian talent Anonio Marin.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,335 Posts
I thought Samp were after a different Marin, the high rated croatian talent Anonio Marin.

Verona, Cagliari, Samp all were supposedly after Marius Marin for his performances with Pisa last season and more recently against Finland U21

Dragomir too

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,788
Yeah, a lot of Marins lately, quite a mess.

Up to now nothing has happened either with Dragomir or with Marius Marin. And not even with the Croatian Antonio Marin.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,789
In the meanwhile the Slovenian goalie Vid Belec has left us on a full transfer for Salernitana, in serie B.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,794
Depaoli out to Atalanta who were looking for a reserve right wingback. It's a loan with option to buy for 6 million euros.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,795
Ronaldo Vieira, one of the biggest flops up to now, has also gone. It's again a loan with right to buy for 7 million euros. To Hellas Verona.

Colley might leave for Fulham and be replaced by Fazio.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,796
And Adrien Silva finally joins and sign a 2-season contract. We are building a team which is filled with 30+ years old players but is surely an improvement to the one of the past season in terms of overall quality.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,797
The next moves should be:

• the Croatian goalie Semper joining for 6 million euros in two tranches. He is going to give some competition to Audero.
  • Colley out to Fulham for 12 million and Fazio replacing him (for 1-2 million euros)
  • Gaston Ramirez to Torino
  • renewal of Verre's contract
  • maybe the right back Salva Ferrer from Spezia

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm not sorry to see Ronaldo leave - he never seemed to justify the expectations

Why let Depaoli go? And to Atalanta of all teams? He's not inferior to Berezynski, or anyone else

I guess Colley isn't such a big loss, buy I hope whoever replaces him is better.

Ramirez is rejoining Giampaolo, and I think Sampdoria is worse off for that one.

I haven't researched it, but I am willing to bet a lot of money that Adrien Silva is the first ex-Maccabi Haifa player ever to play for Samp.

I guess the overall summary is that it's not like we've lost Messi or something, but I am a bit apprehensive because you never know of the replacements will be better than the replaced

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,800
I haven't researched it, but I am willing to bet a lot of money that Adrien Silva is the first ex-Maccabi Haifa player ever to play for Samp
And maybe the first who played for an Israeli club in general or was there a player who played for another Israeli club?

5781 - 5800 of 5810 Posts