Xtratime Community banner

5741 - 5744 of 5744 Posts

·
Registered
45,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,741
Caprari OUT. This is a formidable way to start the day! (where is the jerkoff smilie?).
Emiliano Rigoni also out and back to Russia (yessss!).
Hopefully we are not going to replace them with players who are annoying the way they were.

·
Registered
45,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,742
Unfortunately the transfer campaign has ended without the new players we hoped. The new forward is Antonino La Gumina, an almost 24 yo striker who had to join us in the past but in the end chose Empoli (who had Juventus behind them, according to rumors). La Gumina has had a nasty half of a season at Empoli in serie B (after a bad season in serie A) and the Tuscans were eager to get rid of him.
The new defender is Maya Yoshida instead, 31 years old captain of the Japanese NT, who left Southampton after spending a lot of seasons there.
Vasco Regini left us but it's just a loan to Parma. There is a good chance that he comes back at the end of the season.

·
Registered
58,013 Posts
Samp signed Yoshida yet Jeff is nowhere to be seen? Odd.

I think he's a good signing for you guys btw.

·
Registered
45,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,744
Samp signed Yoshida yet Jeff is nowhere to be seen? Odd.

I think he's a good signing for you guys btw.
Maybe Jeff missed it. There are so many Japanese players around the world nowadays! Tomiyasu at Bologna is doing pretty well.
As regards Yoshida, I fear Tonelli is pretty much unreplaceable right now so I fear he could make a "Cedric" at Sampdoria.

5741 - 5744 of 5744 Posts