Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A 3-season contract is ready for Rolando Bianchi, who is free, after his contract with Torino has expired. It's Genoa who are offering him this chance. 900,000 euros/season+bonus.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Silly Season - Summer 2013

Put transfer rumours here.

Interesting enough coaches rumours have been more exciting so far.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Selling Cavani and then appointing Benitez would be the double knockout blow for Napoli as a title challenger.

Looking forward to seeing it happen.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Benitez wants Fernando Torres. I wonder whether DeLa is ready to please Benitez, who would likely make him spend a lot.

Let's give a look at the situation of the coaches

Atalanta: Colantuono (confirmed)
Bologna: Pioli (confirmed)
Cagliari: Pulga and Lopez (confirmed)
Catania: Maran (confirmed)
Chievo: ? (new?). There is no agreement with Corini on the length of the contract because Corini wants a 3-season contract (ewww!). Gautieri had a good season at Lanciano and could be the replacement.
Fiorentina: Montella (confirmed)
Genoa: ? (?). Ballardini saved Genoa but his contract has expired and Preziosi would like to spare the money and give the job to Delneri, who has a contract with Genoa for one more season, no matter whether he had sacked the coach from Aquileia during the past season. The alternative could be Sannino or the same Ballardini.
Inter: Mazzarri? (new). I strongly doubt Moratti can be that stupid to confirm Stramaccioni. Can he?
Juventus: Conte (confirmed)
Lazio: Petkovic (confirmed)
Milan: ? (new?). I honestly doubt there is a chance Allegri stays at Milan, but I can't rule it out either.
Napoli: ? (new). Mazzarri left and will be replaced by one out of Benitez, Pellegrini (unlikely), Di Matteo and Mancini. Newspapers suggest Benitez will sign the contract soon
Parma: Donadoni (confirmed)
Roma: ? (new). Allegri could find an agreement with Roma if Milan release him.
Sampdoria: Delio Rossi (confirmed)
Sassuolo: Di Francesco (confirmed)
Torino: Ventura (confirmed)
Udinese: Guidolin (confirmed). Many clubs want Guidolin but he wants just Udinese.
Verona Hellas: Mandorlini? (confirmed?). Mandorlini brought Hellas to serie A but wants to know the plans of the club before confirming his presence.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Napoli going for Bonaventura is a smart move I think. I like the kid.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Benitez would rather take a sabbatical then join Napoli.I find it hilarious to see names like Mancini, Benitez, Boas, Pellegrini linked to Napoli.
Mazzarri is a great coach in his own league, but those four are even upgrades on him I think. Mazzarri is leaving Napoli because they will sell Cavani, and next year Napoli willl probably finish 25 - 30 point less then this year.
I find it hard to see those managers there, they rather wait a club like Real Madrid, Chelsea fire their coaches and be available for those spots.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Benitez would rather take a sabbatical then join Napoli.I find it hilarious to see names like Mancini, Benitez, Boas, Pellegrini linked to Napoli.
Mazzarri is a great coach in his own league, but those four are even upgrades on him I think. Mazzarri is leaving Napoli because they will sell Cavani, and next year Napoli willl probably finish 25 - 30 point less then this year.
I find it hard to see those managers there, they rather wait a club like Real Madrid, Chelsea fire their coaches and be available for those spots.
I partially agree with you, but it looks like Benitez is indeed not far from an agreement with Napoli, so maybe in the end he prefers a 2-season contract and 3m/season to a sabbatical.
Anyway, whether it is Benitez or not I believe the new coach of Napoli will be a big name, unless De Laurentiis is selling smoke.
And yeah, very likely Napoli will finish in a lower position than the ones he has reached with Cavani as the striker.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I still think it's a mistake for Milan to let Allegri go. He almost knocked off Barcelona with pretty much no striker, a french defender, and century old GK. Give the guy another chance. With new GK and an attacking trident of Balotelli, SES, and Saponara, I believe he can take Milan to new heights next season.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
IMO, Allegri should definitely not be sacked.

I think Parma's biggest transfer out will probably be Belfodil, to possibly Napoli, Juventus or even abroad (Liverpool). We only paid 2.5m euros last summer and we can probably get four times that in the summer window.

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
Things not looking good when serie a sign the likes of Joaquin and loose the likes of Cavani/JoJo this summer.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
You just hope not to lose Vidal.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Demand and supply at work, the best players go to the teams with the greatest financial resources. As things stand, those clubs are not in Italy.

We're big enough to keep Vidal, for now at least.

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
Donadoni, Montella, Conte, Pioli all deserves to continue, they had decent season it would be a stupid idea if any of them leave his club.

Rafa on the other hand is a good option for napoli but i doubt he's gonna be better than Mazzari for Napoli, maybe need more time due to his different philosphy which may cost them a lot of players to use..

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Hope it gets even worse and worse until people wake up and kick out the corrupt cvnts out of it.
So when the league was the best in the world it was corruption-free I reckon? :D

It's got nothing to do with certain figures, it's cultural.

You're as naive as those who thought that getting rid of Mubarak's regime would lead to eliminating corruption in Egypt.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
30 million euros for Marchisio? Ah ah ah ah. Not saying he is not a good playerbut just a club of idiots could offer so much. Clearly Marotta is saying he is not for sale.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
An update on the coaches:

Atalanta: Colantuono (confirmed)
Bologna: Pioli (confirmed)
Cagliari: ? (?). Festa coach and Lopez assistant?
Catania: Maran (confirmed)
Chievo: Sannino? (new). The former coach of Palermo is going to sign for Chievo tomorrow according to rumors
Fiorentina: Montella (confirmed)
Genoa: Liverani? (new). Preziosi said the new coach will be chosen out of two people. One is Liverani according to rumors. No Ballardini and no Delneri (the latter has a contract with Genoa yet)
Inter: Mazzarri (new).
Juventus: Conte (confirmed)
Lazio: Petkovic (confirmed)
Livorno: Nicola (confirmed)
Milan: Allegri (confirmed)
Napoli: Benitez (new)
Parma: Donadoni (confirmed)
Roma: Rudi Garcia or maybe Mancini? (new). Roma look pretty much the usual mess.
Sampdoria: Delio Rossi (confirmed)
Sassuolo: Di Francesco (confirmed)
Torino: Ventura (confirmed)
Udinese: Guidolin (confirmed). Many clubs want Guidolin but he wants just Udinese.
Verona Hellas: Mandorlini (confirmed).

I think it's a record of confirmed coaches: 14 on 20!

1 - 20 of 329 Posts