Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bordeaux : Micoud and Jemmali will be released at the end of the season. Blanc is looking for a defender and two midfielder (Gourcuff on loan ? )

Marseille : Kim (Nancy) said he agrreed with Marseille board on his wages. Still both club have to agree on a fee too.Kim d'accord avec l'OM

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Hi Guys,can anyone tell me something about Hassan Yebda from Le Mans,tk.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope it isn't too soon like Gourcuff. (Who should come back on loan to Bordeaux).

As Kim said that he agrees to come to Marseille i don't think that Correa (Nancy's coach) will dare to ply him against Rennes.

·
Registered
866 Posts
French football OGC Nice are ready to pay 1.5 million euro for Levski defender Youssef Rabeh.

The French club has placed an official offer for the Moroccan footballer of Levski. Standard De Liege , Marseille , Porto and Besiktas have also shown interest in Rabeh. So far Levski management keeps silent. Levski want to have Rabeh in their lines for at least one more season. Rabeh has a 4-year contract with Levski and he seems to be happy in Bulgaria's Blue club.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
L'Equipe says Nasri should signs to Arsenal today, before he joins les Bleus at Clairefontaine. Another young talent who leave the country early...

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rumors :
Coupet -> Tottenham
Switch Remy (Lyon returned on loan from Lens) <-> Lloris. Apparently there has been negociation about Lloris even since January and Ederson transfers.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Rumors :
Coupet -> Tottenham
Switch Remy (Lyon returned on loan from Lens) <-> Lloris. Apparently there has been negociation about Lloris even since January and Ederson transfers.
I hope it will be done, because it's the only solution if we want to keep Lloris in France. Now let's hope that Ben Arfa will move to Marseille and that Benzema will really stay at Lyon. Nasri abroad, it's enough.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Lloris to Lyon
(About 8,5M€ depending on Lyon result)

David Sauget (Nancy) -> Saint-Etienne​

Yebda to Benfica

1 - 20 of 64 Posts