Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done deal for the 20 yo midfielder Franck Kessié, who will play for Milan in the next season. 28 million euros to Atalanta and 2 million euros + bonus to the player till 2022.
The new management of Milan is particularly active as they had already reached the agreement with Wolfsburg for Ricardo Rodriguez (18 million euros + bonus) and with Villarreal for Musacchio (18 million euros).

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
I admit it, I am envious of the mercato they are having..

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Kessie, a player with only one decent season in Serie A, for 30 mil is insanity. But it seems the Chinese don't care much about money so..

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
I thought you guys made the same offer to Atalanta but the difference was the wage offer made to Kessie?

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
LOL Elsharawy is being compared with Bertolacci.

Elshaarawy has 18 goals and 12 assists in 60 games for Roma. The highest goal contribution rate in his career.While Bertolacci can't even get minutes at this average midtable Milan side.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
What comparison? Rather correlated. No wonder a club of Roma's stature & its fanboys celebrate mediocrity, cause that's what those stats are about really! No trophies for second worst either....

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
You can play on words all you want. Matter of fact you compared the fees of both players. Which is idiotic to say the least.

No one said Elsahaarawy was a world beater. That's you putting words inside my mouth to create a straw-man when you realized how ridiculous you sounded bringing Elshaarawy into an argument about how your club overpays for average footballers.

Midtable.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Whoa there, Chuck. Do you agree paying 20 mil for Bertolacci deserves a little ridicule, particularly after the season he had? Because that's all that was said until a Milan fan ridiculed our club, its culture and made a laughable comparison. Now then, you threaten future retaliation?
"But this time we’ve killed for a small dowry almost nothing. We killed this young fellow almost for fun. He was hardly a man even. Just a young kid and now then you want to rape a girl?"

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Bertolacci for 20m was a complete joke.

Heck for 10m it would been a joke, simply because he has no place in anything resembling an amibitous side.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Seriously, is MID-TABLE, yes in those caps, is that supposed to be insulting/trolling?! Because it's not working really, talk stating the obvious! I'm surprised, though, it needs three posts to communicate both transfers are just bad deals, simple as. Now if an insecure bunch would like to go berserk & defend their, again, second worst end of both, sure.... Actually syncs with the keyboard warrior mentality of 'Milan fan ridiculed our club, its culture and made a laughable comparison. Now then, you threaten future retaliation?'

·
Registered
15,378 Posts
Whoa there, Chuck. Do you agree paying 20 mil for Bertolacci deserves a little ridicule, particularly after the season he had?

Criticism at Milan's overspending on Bertolacci is fair, as 20 million was certainly a lot. However, it is unfair and inaccurate to criticise the season he's had.

Freakish injury against Torino on the opening day put him out for a long time. Several months. When he returned and had some minutes under his belt he began to look pretty decent. He then picked up another injury which put him out for several more games. 14 Serie A appearances in total with two injuries (one long-term) is not a fair run to judge any player by.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Rodriguez, you cool by me, bro, I actually I kind of liked Bertolacci. But no way El Sha has been a failure at Rome, he just scored against Milan and a crucial go ahead goal vs Juve in a must win.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
I for one am relieved that Roma didn't get Kessie. If Milan don't misuse him completely, he's the closest thing to a sure prospect you have in Italy at the moment. Would have fit perfectly with Roma's current style of play, as well. Who knows what ideas they have for next season, of course, but they might end up regretting skimping on the wages with him.

Bertolacci, on the other hand, shouldn't be part of Milan's first-team plans if they want to bounce back soon.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Seriously, is MID-TABLE, yes in those caps, is that supposed to be insulting/trolling?! '
Yes.

When you just mocked others mediocrity, your team finishing midtable should first account as such. Hypocrite.

I'm surprised, though, it needs three posts to communicate both transfers are just bad deals, simple as
Yes. because all bad deals are the same? There are no different levels of bad deals? **** logic.

Now if an insecure bunch would like to go berserk & defend their, again, second worst end of both, sure
I am not sure who brought Elshaarawy into a completely unrelated subject. You say insecure? Look at a ****ing mirror.

Now **** off and stop digging your hole deeper.

Midtable.

1 - 20 of 297 Posts