Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he still with Hajduk? I read somewhere that he left but find it hard to belive. Thought I would check with the biggest Hajdukovac on this forum...Derby County!!!:D

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
D11....Rukavina is still with the club but he did not travel with the team to Turkey becuase his wife is about to have a baby so he decided to stay in Croatia until his new son is born. Congrats to him and hopefully he can train with the club soon becuase he has been a good player!

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Derby.

All the best to him. I always liked him even if he is on the wrong side these days. Also all the best to Racunica aswell.

also....

Change that sig of yours already. You really think Derby County is the best team in the world?:howler:

Put the dinamo line up instead...:tongue:

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
I am not able to change! to be honest I have tried but I am not able to change my signature and my profile. :rolleyes: And even if I could there is no way in hell anything about Dinamo is going in it! :D

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
Well looks like Rukavina returned to the club after the birth of his new son becuase he played in the most recent friendly match.

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
sbaresic said:
NE1 see Rukavina's goal against Haka, I was at the game, what a GOAL!
He didn't score against Haka, it was Racunica and I did see the goal and it was amazing! I don't think Rukavina scored a goal this season though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts