Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HE is ****en hurt again I cant believe it he has been getting killed at A.C MiLAN it makes me sick to my stomach. It looks like he will not play the Brazil game and there going to do some tests tommorow to see how bad it is. They say it is a muscluar strain.

·
Registered
243 Posts
either they have a lot of bad luck at ac milan or their medical staff is horrendous, they constantly have injuries....rui costa has been plagued with them this year, they really need to let him fully heal before they throw him out there, we might be in trouble for the world cup if this continues....

·
The One and Only
1,650 Posts
Well the Italians are taking care of the compatition.

Rui Costa will regreat Going to AC MILAN
BECAUSE OF THAT DESICION HE MIGHT NOT GO TO THE WORLD CUP

I hope he does not play 4 two weeks and he trains a part to see if he can still make a world cup apperance.

I feel 4 him.

WE NEED YOU RUI STICK IN THERE DONT LET THE ITALIANOS GET YOU

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
C'mon, this is too much. For god's sake Rui, stay down and rest for the next 50 days. We don't need this b.s.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are doing tests today to see how bad the injury is. I will cry like a baby if rui costa does not play in the world cup. Are chances would go down big time .

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I am shattered :( , absolutely f*cken shattered !!

I posted it was too soon for him too play :( , but Milan :fero: obviously no better :(

Man this is f*cked !! I am really pissed off now :(......If I was Rui , I'd take leave for the rest of the season , seriously he needs to get away from Milan !!

·
Registered
549 Posts
man i just got to portuguesesoccer.com and read the article. i feel the anger just as everyone else here. we need rui this summer. as soon as someone knows the results of his tests please post

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Here's the article, sorry my Portuguese sucks can you translate?

Não sei se voltarei dentro de uma semana ou 10 dias», assegura Rui Costa

Rui Costa, médio português do Milan, foi entrevistado esta segunda-feira pelo «Studio Milan», programa do canal do clube transalpino. O internacional desmentiu as notícias que o davam como afastado da competição até final da temporada, depois de lesão muscular sofrida no encontro com o Chievo, na jornada do passado fim-de-semana.

«Não é verdade que, como foi escrito hoje nos jornais, a época tenha acabado para mim. Não sei se voltarei aos relvados dentro de uma semana ou de dez dias, mas é certo que isso acontecerá antes do final do Campeonato. Procurarei recuperar de mais este azar. Estou triste porque, durante esta temporada, lesionei-me sempre nos momentos em que estava a subir de forma. Estou a pagar por não ter conseguido treinar-me no máximo.»

Os jornalistas do Canal Milan perguntaram a Rui Costa se iria ao santuário de Lourdes, em França, local de peregrinação dos católicos italianos, mas o 10 dos rossoneri respondeu com ironia: «É melhor ir a Fátima».

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
He anticiaptes his return in 7 to 10 days and plans on visiting Fatima to counter this streak of bad luck.:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope this is true but i dont want him to play right away i want him to be 100% for the world cup we need this guy. I think it is a great idea to go to fatima if anyone can help his bad luck its her.

M

·
0 Posts
Rui said he will be out for 7-10 days and will definately play again before the seasons end. Good and bad as he could use the rest.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Tinto said:
I was thinking of sending him another gal's phone # that I know out that way! Talk about inspiration! ;)
Nahh !! Dont do that , knowing his luck recently he'd probably do his groin trying to get inspired !!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
This "7 to 10 days" stuff is more B.S. as far as I'm concerned. For god's sake, the W.C. comes around once every four years! Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to allow NT the choice to protect one or two players. Yeah, I know that's a ridiculous suggestion, but I'd really like to see this guy present and healthy this summer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts