Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan are leading the chase for the signature of Manuel Rui Costa who is greatly impressing at Euro 2000. But Manuel Rui Costa plays in that creative attacking midfielder position behind the 2 strikers. So does Seedorf and so does Andrea Pirlo who's coming back from Loan. If we start next season with these 3 in the squad, then who do you think is the best to play???

I personally admire Manuel Rui Costa, I think he'd settle in really well behind Vieri or any other great strikers we have. Clarence Seedorf is also a genius as he showed in his first month for Inter Milan. I think that we should play Seedorf in most league games and Pirlo in all Coppa Italia matches plus most league matches as a sub. We should spend our money on another world class central defender as Laurent Blanc is coming of age.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Get Serious

C'mon bro. its obvious Rui Costa is a more composed player than Pirlo is because he is twenty freaking nine.

Pirlo is gonna be turning only 21 soon obviously he is not in Rui Costa's class yet.

Seedorf is not any where near Pirlo when it comes to true playmaking....he is somewhere close to Paul Scholes or sommin like that when it comes to true play making. Pirlo is simply of the Zidane or Figo class of playmaking...there is no other U-21 like Pirlo......some may say Joe Cole but i personally think that is a sick joke :):)

FORZA PIRLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously he needs a season or so but he will be worth the wait.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would love for Rui Costa to come to Inter, but that will not happen, not this season anyway. Fiorentina's president has publicly announced that he will not let him leave and Rui costa has accepted that and decided to stay with Florence.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish costa came back to Portugal but not Benfica instead to Sporting Lisbon! Portugal gets rid of all it's great players cuz everyone else got the dineiro! Sporting lisbon was Luis Figo's club his whole soccer career then we sold him to Barca and the rest is history! It's a big year for Portuguese players I guess all the sudden we are the hot ticket.....Viva Portugal!!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that Rui Costa is excellent in that position but instead of buying for another big price, we can spend it on a defender to replace the ageing Blanc. Pirlo will never get his chance if Rui Costa signs a 4 or 5 year deal. Seedorf should be the main player in that position with Pirlo next season playing understudy but getting a lot of oppurtunities for Inter Milan in the league and Champions League and playing full matches for us in the Coppa Italia, Seedorf is only 23 but has more experience than most 30 year olds! He's won the most honours by an individual in the Inter squad. including 2 Champions League titles, 3 league titles and countless other cup trophies with Ajax and Real Madrid.

FORZA SEEDORF
FORZA PIRLO
FORZA PORTUGAL IN EURO 2000

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
seedorf and rui costa and pirlo in one team is not chaos but it would make 2 of these leave the club but if we get figo it would be a different matter if we get fiore it would be excellent

i think a midfield that has figo , fiore ,seedorf ,pirlo ,di bniagio and rui costa would be the best even if we dont get rui costa we would still rule as inter should have defence and midfield its first option as in attack i would love a zamarano-vieri-ronaldo-crespo-recoba we would win the treble every year

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luis Figo is on of the best in the world at the moment he's on fire.. But he's too expensive?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts