Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Euro2000 yesterday, Portugal beat England 3-2
and Rui was pure magic :)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yes he was outstanding! Man of the match with Figo. And this is a guy we are about to loose?...we cant allow it!

G

·
Rui was fantastic ;) , I think he's even a little better than Figo in the match. But when I was watching the match, I felt Rui was so far from us, the feeling that we are loosing him is just so strong. :( :(
I really don't what the club is doing, they can't keep our players and there're nothing but only negotiations!! :( That's really makes me disappointed especially seeing other clubs like Roma had already brought some good players. :( :(

G

·
I visited the match in Eindhoven and Rui Costa was absolutely the best player on the pitch. His passing was great, his balance superb, his inteligence is just great.
Did u guys see his through ball to Nuno Gomes?????
Sheer class...:)

I have good hopes he'll stay altough we are never sure.....

G

·
The match showed the world how good rui actually is. I presume the offers for him will go through the roof now, but we must keep him, cause there aint that many good playmakers in the world.

A playmaker like Rui would be harder to replace than Bati. Bati is a great striker, best in the world, but there are good strikers all over the world. But playmakers as good as Rui, there are only a few like him and the chances of Fiorentina getting any of them is very unlikely, SO GORI PLEASE KEEP RUI

1 - 6 of 6 Posts