Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Rui said he was going to leave Florens, it´s a perfect chance for Inter to grab he´s feets to our team. He is one of the best offence midfielders there is in the world. He can organaize the whole offence with his great passes, tecniqe, ballcontroll, speed and tremendous winning-moral. He is not often injured, like many of our attackers are. Why do Batistuta score so many goals- Rui Costa. He is the one "thing" that save Florens for going insane. Now that he and "Bati" will be leaving, I almost feel sorry for Florens. About Sukur- why, why. He is overrated. In turkey Angelo de Livio does 20 goals per season. Ronaldo 150 p/s.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I would love to see RC at Inter, but it doesn't make sense since Inter have apparently made a commitment to see what Pirlo can do (deservedly so).

As far as Suker goes - I think it's a good move. We don't NEED a front-line/big name striker. We have Vieri, Ronaldo will be back halfway through the season, and Recoba can play up front if necessary (not to mention Mutu). With DiBiaggio gone and Geogatos most likely gone, Inter needs help in the midfield (again).

For the record -I disagree with previous posts that we can't use Paulo Sousa. He had an off year, but I think he would be the perfect man to shore up the midfield. Too bad Lippi has it out for him.

Forza Internazionale!

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
I would have liked the idea if it was last season, or maybe before Lippi made the statement of young italians.... to be honest, i'd rather see a group of young italians in our team than superstars....but of course RU is a very player, but i am still looking forward on the promise made by Lippi.

D

·
0 Posts
Rui Costa is a dreamplayer...but his not leaving!!!
Cechi Gori told the media that he wont sell anyone!!!
I belie in those words!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts