Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 648 Posts

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think Rudolf definately deserves his very own thread. He is clearly the best player in the NB1 - and is the only player on the national team who still plays in Hungary (which says a lot). I see signs of Nemeth in Rudolf - they are very similar in how they shake off defenders and how they used their speed... also they both have a deadly finish. Rudolf went to France where he played at Nancy which is huge, getting trained in France at a young age is a big thing - since the French have a really good youth system and a lot of great young French players. He has already been offered contracts from abroad - but nothing very concrete yet... i'm guessing he will move abroad after this season - but there is a chance he will move in January. Here is a compilation i've made of him - hopefully it helps him to get abroad :) Hajra Rudolf !

The Rudolf Compilation
T1ibM_-j3Tk&fmt=6​

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just wait a few minutes - I uploaded it to youtube a little while ago and it's still processing ;)

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
23 yrs old

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also as U can see in my comp - he can use both feet, head, and even his chest really well... U can see 1 really good goal with his left foot and also a really good goal with his right foot... also many great headers, and also the chest goal just shows he definately knows how to finish !

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice comp! :thumbsup: :star:
thanks but I don't know why but like some of the video is like more narrow and its grey on the sides I don't understand :S and even at the end the quality of the writing is sh!t... aaah I dun get it :S but in all I think it's good...

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh man, you really messed up the ratios of the clips you used! Only one out of all the clips was added correctly!
yeah I don't know how that happened !!! how can I change it ? :S

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's the ratios...you completely messed them up! :D Only the young boys video was added correctly :)
i dun get it... how do i fix it ?

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the thing is I didn't add any clips differently or anything - I didn't change anything :S

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 648 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.