Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus is on Lazio's way this transfer season, first Juventus signed Paramatti from Bologna when he was supposed to sign for Lazio.:(:(
Now when Lazio has made so much pressure on Parma, that even Parma's president Tanzi has said that Crespo could be for sale, Juventus coach Ancelotti wants to make sure his favorite player is going to Juventus.:(

Parma has said for weeks that Crespo is not for sale at any price, but things have changed. The player wants to leave and both Lazio and Juventus are ready to do crazy moves to get the Argentinean striker.
Parma values Crespo $60 million now and for that price he could be sold.

But Juventus is also trying to get Christian Vieri, but Inter wants Edgar Davids as exchange. Juventus have no intention of letting him go but if both Juve and Lazio are going on with bids for Christian Vieri, Inter could decide to let him go.
Latest rumor says that Lazio are going to offer Salas and Baronio to get Vieri.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I expected it from Moratti,but I thought Cragnotti and Agneli are much more smart than give 60$ for Crespo...

Not that I mind...:D

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah, that's too much for Crespo. I don't think that Lazio should give so much money.
Giving Salas, Baronio + money for V32 sounds intresting.
As I see it Inter really needs a playmaker and Baronio would suit them quite well.
For Salas it's a bit sad because he wants to stay at Lazio but that's life.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And what would you laugh at, Denis1501 ??

All this is 50 % true, so there is nothing to laugh to

D

·
0 Posts
Baronio hasn't got the experience yet to be considered for Inter's midfield...or Lazio's either for that matter.He's a good young player who,with a few seasons under his belt,will make it.One season at Reggiana doesn't mean he's a world beater.It's going to be a struggle for him to get a starting place in any of the top teams.he's going to be a squad player next season.......whether he likes it or not.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Are we talking about the same Inter midfield with Benoit Cauet and Gigi Di Biaggio as starters?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
haha Salas + baronio + money for Vieri no thanx
maybe salas + baronio but no extra money!!

If Juve pay $60 let them have Crespo, there are so many other strikers which would cost us a third of his price
Bring Rui Costa to Lazio lol :D:D
FORZALAZIO!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
El_matador great sign there :D:D

Bring Rui COsta to Lazio :p

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You have Veron...stay away from Rui...:)

Unless of course you want to give Veron back to us :),that would be cool :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts