Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering you guys remember the days when these 3 stars were strutting their stuff for Lazio about 10 years ago Sosa's brilliant runs Dolls incisive crosses and Riedle's amazing headers they were amamzing to watch.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Signori remember those free kicks I vividly remember a game where he scored from a hat-rick of free kicks gees he was unbelievable,Yet I don't think Justice was done for him in the National team.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JUAN F u remember the great Uruguay side back in those days Fonseca,Aguilera,Herrera,Ruben Sosa,Francescoli etc what a Unit.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Ruben Sosa is now playing for a Chinese League club called Shanghai Shenhua SVA...

And yes, I remember Giuseppe Signori. He is a 'legend' for Lazio. In fact, he is my most favorite player in S.S Lazio beside Juan Sebastian Veron. I remember how he scored three goals into my national team net in not more than 10 minutes when S.S Lazio paid a visit to Indonesia many years ago, his penalty kick at that time is so cool.... :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure do My Indonesian Laziale hehe,Signori set tongues wagging with his one step penalty taking.I feel he was robbed in the National team his exceptional talents were'nt rewarded as they should've been.Also the great Pierluigi Casiraghi who perhaps never done himself justice in Serie A yet was unfairly dumped for the 1998 World Cup after scoring the goal in Naples to put Italy through in the play off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts