Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am starting to think i am some kinda lucky arsenal omen.

i mean, i went to china for a month and when i come back we're stuck 3rd in the EPL..

then the last few wins cose ive been back?

come on, its quite fishy ;)

rub me luck :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah you are lucky in EPL but a complete bok for us in Europe, why don't you back to China when we play Bayern and we might win. :pp

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jern Lizardhous said:
yeah you are lucky in EPL but a complete bok for us in Europe, why don't you back to China when we play Bayern and we might win. :pp
fork out the plane ticket, am gone!

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Maybe because your 'Henry' avatar. When you get back, Henry suddenly played better. We are both 'Zhong Guo ren' and men in our avatar are great partnership ever. :D

How is China, Swift ? It has been 10 years since the last time I visited there. I heard China is completely different place now, there're many modern building there.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you are zhuge liang, the sleeping dragon, i shall be nicknamed liu bei ;) china has changed alot, especially shanghai

well twayka, according to jern my luck doesnt run int he CL and has the opposite affect, and i sorta agree with him. our luck in europe stinks and has never been good ever since i have been a arsenal fan, but our league position has gone from strength to strength,

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Swift, to balance things out maybe you should think about moving, what's the halfway point between Sydney and Shanghai ? perhaps there, i don't know maybe you will have to live on a houseboat in the middle of the ocean ? :shades:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:D

True that.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jern Lizardhous said:
Swift, to balance things out maybe you should think about moving, what's the halfway point between Sydney and Shanghai ? perhaps there, i don't know maybe you will have to live on a houseboat in the middle of the ocean ? :shades:
probably that or somewhere the tsunami hit, and quite frankly thats not to appealing :)

but sure, i give it a try.

tellme when the bayern and arsneal game play, and i wont post on that day.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
probably that or somewhere the tsunami hit, and quite frankly thats not to appealing :)

but sure, i give it a try.

tellme when the bayern and arsneal game play, and i wont post on that day.
March 20 :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
crappo, i actually probably will be away working/studying. haha, so far away
Good luck with work and studies. At least post till Mid-March and then you can work/study. :)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
khimik said:
February 22nd and March 8th.
You just had to ruin it didn't you? :tongue: Willy ... continue posting man ... Arsenal is gonna qualify. This one is in the bag like none other!

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
khimik said:
Stop jinxing us!
You're confusing me with Mr./Ms. Lizardhous. When he/she makes a prediction for a game that is in favour of The Arsenal, the boomerang effect takes shape. If you guys don't wanna get jinxed then the person that goes by the name of Lizardhous has to keep his/her trap shut on all matters Bayern. This advice is gold. :shades: Trust moi on this one. ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
feb 22? no worris,work/study hehe.

look, arsenal 1-0 newcastle.

i amjust lucky for us i swear...

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Twayka said:
Haroon who do u think is the most hated team in XT?
On XT:

Most Hated Team: Real Madrid CF

Most Hated Player: Thierry Henry

This is what I presume from the postings on XT. Arsenal is not the most hated side on this board IMHO. The mile long excuses that pop up endlessly by Arsenal XT fans as justification for every talking point doesn't do the club any favours and that can result in hatred.

Not that it matters to me because I like you clowns! :D You lot are a guaranteed blockbuster whichever way you look at it. Whining, Admiring, Depressed, Fun ... whichever way! ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts