·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Akinfeev
Odiah - Ignashevich - V.Berezutsky - Schennikov
Mamaev - Aldonin - Dzagoev - Zhirkov
Maazou - V.Love

Subs: Pomazan, Semberas, A.Berezutsky, Ryzhov, Rahimic, Grigoriev, Necid.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know what's wrong with the squad. Krasic isn't in the squad and Samara managed to neutralize both Zhirkov and Dzagoev. It was all Samara initially, which are fitter physically.
Odiah was subbed off after 39 minutes (I guess tactical).

I'd like to see KS in Europa League in the coming season, instead of xxxxx or xxxxxx.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Shame about Krasić, does anyone know if it's something serious?

Two goals in less than 10 minutes and CSKA marks a very good comeback.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Poor defending by Samara on the corner and Berezutsky equalized with a header. Samara then pressed forward, opening up the game for CSKA. Once Zhirkov took the ball and released to Vagner, there was no stopping. 1-2.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Krasic got strained leg muscle and don't even went to Samara, said the TV commentary. Maybe because of 1 May holiday it was not known earlier.

Schennikov tried to outsmart the ref doing two punishable offences in one action - fouling KS player and then kicking the ball out. He thought that ref will give him a joint yellow for both. But Pettai showed him two in row. Well, at least it will make him smarter for future.

Next game we will probably have A.Berezutsky, Ignashevich, V. Berezutsky, Semberas defensive line.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was really weird match. I was watching the match with my friend and before the game I said whoever scores first, they will lose the match.. And Thanx God Samara scored first. :)
But in fact, it was a great come back from CSKA. Schennikov got unnecessary red card. It is good to see Love scored. This year will be very interesting again. We lost to Rostov last week and beat KS at away. :)

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Maazou played as right winger rather. He definitely tried to do same that Krasic. Only in the end of the match (after Schennikov's red and Dzagoev subbed) he started to play ahead of Vagner as striker.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Well thats no shame with Zhirkov on your position I guess, how has he been so far? Is he rated decently? He's just 20 yet, you guys think he'll become a regular or will he keep playing in the reserves and sit his ass on the bench?

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Well, earlier this season he was often coming as sub, but after Shakhtar's game when he started instead of banned Zhirkov and was substituted at 66', he was not in the squad any more, if I'm not mistaken (definitely not any more minutes on the pitch). Maybe Zico thinks he is not ready...
Personally I see the talent he has and hope for more but he don't use all the chances he is getting so far.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts