Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the biggest games of the year coming up in Petrovsky sunday. Vagner's gunna be out for us, and Kerzhakov says there's a 50% chance he'll play for Zenit.

for a match like this i'd rather not make a prediction.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of the biggest games of the year coming up in Petrovsky sunday. Vagner's gunna be out for us, and Kerzhakov says there's a 50% chance he'll play for Zenit.

for a match like this i'd rather not make a prediction.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I saw the game from cska in france and it was very poor,only akinfeev and zhirkov made something.
Well, kerzhakov might not play,krijanac is out and radimov is also with some problems.Cska must be very tired because they are playing two times per week,vagner is out.So i think a 1-1 will be the score(horshkov;zhirkov).This would be good news for spartak;zenit,cska and lokomotiv loosing points these weekend.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spartak won't win the title, and i have a feeling itll be 0-0, i won't predict that officially tho.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Spartak won't win the title, and i have a feeling itll be 0-0, i won't predict that officially tho.
Yeah,i agree with you cska and lokomotiv have better teams,and above this, spartak players are playing together for a year or two.
But,i know you dont like spartak,but you have to agree that russia needs a stronker spartak.I think a 3th place will be nice for thr first year of starkovs.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd liek to see a stronger Spartak for the derbys sake.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I think CSKA will win... Poor Loko can't win. From match to match. CSKA has all in their hands.... As about score...Emmmm..... 3:0 for CSKA!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Spartak will soon start playing as they should, dont worry :).... they have a great team imo and i think they will fight for the championship with Loko, Zenit and CSKA despite their poor performances early in the season.

I hope that CSKA comes first and Spartak second. And Loko third.

For todays matches i think it will be tough without Vagner and it will end draw. I hope it will be a 2-2 or 3-3 draw.

And i think that Spartak should and will win today against a weak Dinamo in the early stages, Spartak Also got Pavlychenko back, so Cavenaghi and Pavlychenko should do it. And the results might be 2-0 or 3-1.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Don't wanna make any forecast either
but remember my words
today's winner will take the title
it's 30 minutes before the match
Piter is incredibly quiet at the moment

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
1-0 for Zenit atm. damn, if we dont score it will become our first loss in the championship, also our first goal conceded.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Can any1 give me the starting 11 for both teams?
Thank You
Pozdrav

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
That's all over!! The Meshki have downed the Koni with one to nothing!! :strong: One goal by Vladimir Bystrov enough to secure the win!! An entertaining result by the way. Supposedly CSKA will be eager to revenge in the second round meeting. :smileani:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Makedonec vo TO said:
Can any1 give me the starting 11 for both teams?
Thank You
Pozdrav
Zenit-cska=1-0(v.bystrov 55min)

zenit:malefeev,flachbart,skrtel,hagen,mares,v.bystrov(sirl 80 ),radimov cap.(denisov 69),horshkov,spivak,kerzhakov,arshavin(sumulikoski 87).

Cska:akinfeev,semberas,ignashevich,a.berezutsky,gusev(odiah 55),aldonin,rahimic,zhirkov,carvalho(pravosud 70),krasic(dudu 76),olic.

yellow cards:hagen 90,bystrov 4,radimov 68,denisov 71,arshavin 68;gsev 10,rahimic 13

·
Registered
819 Posts
and Rahimic had to be sent off the pitch at '65
Evstigneev (referee) sucks :yuck:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Cska could finnish these round in seven place :googly: ,and lokomotiv is the only team who has not lost,after only five rounds,this say everything about what could happen this year.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I liked Aldonin - he was Army club's brain.
Odiah managed everything Gusev couldn't
Yura Zhirkov was held by two defs (Honza and Panzer) and Bystrov
The same for Carvalho - smart guys!!!
Akinfeev - high class. Made a single mistake.
Rahimic and Berezucki :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Blue - White - Cyan! Hey! Hey!!!!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Rattlesnake said:
I liked Aldonin - he was Army club's brain.
Odiah managed everything Gusev couldn't
Yura Zhirkov was held by two defs (Honza and Panzer) and Bystrov
Akinfeev - high class. Made a single mistake.
Rahimic and Berezucki :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Blue - White - Cyan! Hey! Hey!!!!

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Whoops... i forgot about Krasic and Olic - but they had nothing to do against Gorshkov and Hagen

1 - 20 of 24 Posts