Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
67,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another tough test for us, it's never easy against KS.

2-0, Vagner, Zhirkov.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
another tough test for us, it's never easy against KS.

2-0, Vagner, Zhirkov.
It is the round 4,and not 3 :thumbsup: .

I think that the russian league is too small for cska.The schedule is very hard,cska will play now on,till the end of may two times per week,so i think gazzaev might have to do some changes,but i think he will put the best players against krylya.
2-1,Love and Olic;Husin :howler:

·
Registered
67,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loko won today, makes this match that much more important.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Loko won today, makes this match that much more important.
Dynamo also,so cska is four points behind them and zenit.

·
Registered
67,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to be honest i'm not that worried about Dynamo, i don't expect them to challenge us too much this year.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
You are right,also derlei is out injuried,two months,i think, and some other portuguese players are not playing well,only danny is doing something.

But,remember that in the summer they will come more players for dynamo,but maybe is too late, because the russian league is in the end(18-22th round).

·
Registered
67,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kleber, what r the chances of Maniche coming to Dynamo in ur opinion?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
kleber, what r the chances of Maniche coming to Dynamo in ur opinion?
This has been a very bad year for maniche,a lot of injuries,and also Fc Porto,apart of winning the world club championship,is playing badly,and in this moment they are fighting for a place in the champions league next year,they are 3rd in the league,six points behind the first benfica :thumbsup: .
So,i think he will leave fc porto,but for dynamo???!!!!!.Only the money could make him move to moscow,dynamo is not in the uefa competitions next year,and i doubt that they will finnish in the first tree this year to be in the uefa cup in 2006-2007.
And we can forgot that he wants to go to the world cup in 2006,he never was in the world championship,and playing in russia is not the same thing that playing in england,spain or italy,where the natiomal coach could watch him every week in the television.

·
Registered
67,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have to wake up at 7 am tomoro to read the online play by play. stupid time gap.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
i have to wake up at 7 am tomoro to read the online play by play. stupid time gap.
Why dont you go to live in moscow,you can turn in to a police guy like vagner love :dielaugh:

·
Registered
67,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well there's no point of checking it out if it's not live. ill be in Russia next summer, and my dream of finally going to a CSKA game will come true:D unfortunatley i have to go with my family friend who is a damn Spartak fan:(

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
5-0 :D damn Krylia were totally outplayed today by almost our second team.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
CSKA - Krylya Sovetov 5:0 (Krasic 32', Olic (p) 42', 79', Pravosud 51', Laizans 86')
Milos Krasic scored his first goal for CSKA.
Gazzaev used rather reserve squad, especially in attack:
Akinfeev - Semberas, Ignashevich, V. Berezutsky - Zhirkov, Rahimic, Laizans, Krasic, Gusev - Olic, Pravosud.
Sergey Pravosud from reserves, young forward, scored 6 goals in 3 matches for reserves before, so had his chance - and used it, however, it was sheer luck (and incredible unluck for Krylya) - they was trying to take the ball from their box and have hit Pravosud (or even some of their players, but in official protocol there is Pravosud), after deflection the ball hit the post and enter the net.
Substitutions was: Carvalho for Pravosud at 60', Ferreira for Zhirkov at 68' and Aldonin for Krasic at 80'.
Goals:
http://www.red-army.ru/media/?action=download&fragment=194&file=2005/video/05-04-10[1].zip
http://www.red-army.ru/media/?action=download&fragment=194&file=2005/video/05-04-10[2].zip
http://www.red-army.ru/media/?action=download&fragment=194&file=2005/video/05-04-10[3].zip
http://www.red-army.ru/media/?action=download&fragment=194&file=2005/video/05-04-10[4].zip
http://www.red-army.ru/media/?action=download&fragment=194&file=2005/video/05-04-10[5].zip

First goal after Laizans low cross Zhirkov don't touch the ball and Krasic was absolutely one before the net.
Second goal was after penalty on Pravosud, who was puched down in the area when trying to got a pass from Olic.
Third goal as stated above, was very unlucky for KS. Look at video, you'll like it. :D
Fourth goal was after Carvalho's assist, who gave high pass to Olic, who was at the middle of the box without even one defender near.
Last goal was perfect long shot by Laizans, keeper don't even tried to jump.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Many sites are saying that third goal was from a krylya player,is this true?
kovba 52 min (own goal).
CSKA IS ON FIRE,BUT WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT KRYLYA. :depress:

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Kleber: it could be by Kovba, it could be by Pravosud, when you'll see the video, you'll realize that in this situation it is not the main concern. :)
PS. When watching the third goal, watch especially at Olic, what he is doing :D I was ROTFLing. :)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Krasic is a nice chap

1 - 20 of 25 Posts