Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our long journey of a season continues as we face another promoted side for the 2nd straight week, Tomsk.

Predictions, desired line-ups, blah blah blah, u guys know the drill :thmbup:

Not gunna get too confident...

2-0 to us.

Vagner x2 for me.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Yeah Vagner better begin scoring soon again and i also think it will be against Tomsk.. i predict a 4-1 :D

Vagner hat-trick and Carvalho one too.

·
Registered
67,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only problem with Vagner is that he tries a bit TOO hard to beat defenders, especially whens he's double or triple teamed, i saw this in the match today.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dmitriy said:
I kno, same shit:D
good news for some good people

ok about lawn says that will be something between Krasnodar yesterday and Piter in first tour.

Will be full stadion cause tickets smaller on every minutes. but now i haven't it is no good

Says that will be something like 500 fans of CSKA.

cost of tickets today 10$

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
master said:
good news for some good people

ok about lawn says that will be something between Krasnodar yesterday and Piter in first tour.

Will be full stadion cause tickets smaller on every minutes. but now i haven't it is no good

Says that will be something like 500 fans of CSKA.

cost of tickets today 10$
How come you cheer for Adanaspor? :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
ok i have a ticket
really want to see Vagner Love and Igor Akinfeev and our team of course.

·
Registered
67,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to hear that we'll be in for a full stadium, 15,000 capacity right?

·
Registered
161 Posts
in this year build a new tribune for 3000 sits (build in all 1 month, i think it's record for building tribunes). And now we have 15000 capacity, where all people will sits, it's progress for us :)

·
Registered
67,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn, whatever, hopefully a good atmosphere will make up for the bad conditions.

·
Registered
67,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well wat can we do? the upside is KS looks liek they're gunna lose, Loko drew, but Zenit's destroying Alania. and masa won as well:( 2nd penalty in as many games for them.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I bet, we would not be the only team to lose points in Tomsk. No tragedy, it's only beginning. Now some of CSKA players will rest and most of them would play for their NT. Good luck to them, to avoid injuries and don't tire very much. :)

·
Registered
67,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ur right, thank god we recieved no broken legs in Siberia. Unfortunatley we should have won this game because we have the ultimate test coming up against Loko, and a victory sure as hell won't be guarenteed there.

·
Registered
161 Posts
about snow-fall, i think it was God's morning joke. All Saturday and Sunday was great condisions, all days sun was shining. lawn was not bad in that season. but weather better than in Moscow today.
about game: Tom' looked better than CSKA, but many of your guys was play against Partizan. Vagner and Carvalho didn't show all thay they might. Akinfeev - super, i think he must play in NT.

·
Registered
161 Posts
the highest forward in russian football. in 2003 thay with Denis Kiselev played in Khimki and in 2004 played in Tom', he scored something like 14 goals. and cause he have contract with CSKA, he comes to Khimki. more of Tom' fans think that we really need him :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts