Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
gonna be an interesting match. Not surprised if it ends 1-0 for us. Saturns gonna play very defensivly. DOubt they will score on us. Their strikers suck.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
CSKA are showing some depth today.

·
Registered
70,558 Posts
I had work so I couldn't see the match but apparently Dzagoev scored a beauty despite not playing very well.

Senior if you saw the match please give us your top three if you can. I heard Shennikov was excellent.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
After the first half it was hard to choose three because everyone played with errors, only Akinfeev was great stopping two one-on-ones and maybe Necid for his hardworking and dribbling (but not for the converting). After second half we have more options with Ignashevich scoring two, Carvalho great at free-kicks/corners, Dzagoev's beautiful strike, Zhirkov's several great runs...

After all I'll chose Akinfeev as MoM (if they will be 2:0 it would be hard to come back), Ignashevich for goals and Necid for activity and being regularly in position to score.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.