Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
67,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First game of the RPL seaosn tomoro, so lets have it, discuss, predict etc.

CSKA 1 - 0 Terek

Carvalho :thmbup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
2-0,zhirkov and gusev :dielaugh: .

But i think terek could make something in this game.

·
Registered
67,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the match will be played in Luzhniki by the way, have we ever played a home game there before?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Dont know.... but it will be nice in 3 years where we have our own super-stadium :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
Dmitriy said:
the match will be played in Luzhniki by the way, have we ever played a home game there before?
Awful... Luzhniki is synthetic pitch cover. Add an awful Moscow weather to this.
Good luck to Horses!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
perhaps haven't they choice.. or more probably : they want keep the hom stadium good for match against Partizan !

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
TaoRen said:
perhaps haven't they choice.. or more probably : they want keep the hom stadium good for match against Partizan !
But the game against partizan will be played in krasnodar,is in the site of uefa,17th 19.00
And remenber that kuban will play with zenit there too on 16th 20.00.

So,can anyone explain these to me,two games in the same stadium in two days?????!!!!! :nono:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
CSKA squad:
Akinfeev - A. Berezutsky, Ignashevich, V. Berezutsky - Rahimic, Semberas - Zhirkov (Odiah 83'), Krasic (Carvalho 54'), Gusev - Olic, Vagner (Aldonin 63')
CSKA - Terek 3:0 (Olic 20', Carvalho 62', Rahimic 82').

·
Registered
184 Posts
Really the perfect preparation for match against Partizan .. Carvalho will be fine for Friday, and Olic will be in trust ! We didn't see Dudu, but he's still in come back from injury so perhaps Gazeev doesn't want him to be wounded too fast

·
Registered
184 Posts
kleber said:
So,can anyone explain these to me,two games in the same stadium in two days?????!!!!! :nono:
Incredible .. uefa won't let that passed : Inter Milan had to have their Porto's cl match one week after the date because of the match from Milan AC in San Siro !!! no explanation at all ..............
:hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
TaoRen said:
Incredible .. uefa won't let that passed : Inter Milan had to have their Porto's cl match one week after the date because of the match from Milan AC in San Siro !!! no explanation at all ..............
:hangover: :hangover: :hangover: :hangover:
no, it was because they should play the same day and the exact same time on the same stadium... how can that be done - maybe if you split the pitch in two..? :D

·
Registered
67,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great way tog et the season running, i can't waite to take a look at the Carvalho goal. did anyone catch it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
AAB fan said:
no, it was because they should play the same day and the exact same time on the same stadium... how can that be done - maybe if you split the pitch in two..? :D
yes, but inter could have played on wednesday no?? i heard that uefa doesn't let inter played on wednesday because of " no two match on same pitch in two days "

1 - 20 of 26 Posts